This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JD's Big Brother Erotica - Confessionals

Topic » JD's Big Brother Erotica -..

2462 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Brady - Day 3

So yay I made the cast for this season! I'm really bradyspaulding16 and I'm here to bring it and hopefully take home that crown.

This season's cast has a lot of great players so my strategy was going to be to try and talk to people and really feel them out and make some good social relationships.

I talked to Zach right away and we just clicked so well and i trust him 100 percent and we both agreed to be each others number 1's in this game which is really nice because it's good to have somebody like that. Then I talked to Michael who I played with before and we talked about possibly having an alliance together. Then Tiffany comes up and wanted me to be in close with her and honestly I don't trust Tiffany all the way to be honest because she just is so crazy where I don't think I would want to go far with her in this game but if she's a bigger target than me then that isn't such a bad thing.

Then the HoH competition is up and it was endurance so at first I wanted to win it so I could create more options in this game for myself but then thinking about it I thought being the first HoH was a bad idea because being the 1st one sets the ball rolling for the season and I just didn't want to have to deal with it so when people were talking about deals I was totally in for that because I wanted to ensure my safety for the week and it was evidently clear that Tiffany wanted it but I didn't like her way of asking us for it like she basically demanded us to give it to her and she didn't ask anyone else if she wanted it lol so I didn't like that but Tiffany is crazy so I just let her have it to make her happy.

After the HoH competition us 5 who were all in the deal made an alliance to all stick together not just even for this week which was pretty cool. This way I had more options of what I wanted to do in this game and also I approached Jaron but I realized I didn't want to work with him at all because he is so sketchy when I'm saying stuff basically saying 1 word answers and ignoring me so I'm like okay bitch well I'll just play along with you for now but I don't trust him at all.
2462 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Brady - Day 3

So at the nomination ceremony Tiffany surprisingly pulled my key out first which was interesting but Tiffany nommed Gamo and Joey for eviction.

My goal was to get Gamo out for the week so I wanted to approach Joey and basically tell him that I want to save him this week for sure and let him know he has support in me. In me doing that it could help me later on and it got us talking a little bit which was cool.

I also talked to Jenna because she was apart of the 5 person alliance and also seemed pretty loyal so I thought approaching her would be cool and I think we hit it of but I also didn't feel too good of a vibe from her but if they think I'm with them then that's better for me but Jenna just seems like one of those players that would be a sheep tbh.

At the veto ceremony Darius won it and replaced Joey off the block which I found a little weird but then Tiffany goes to put up Jaron and he pulls out the secret veto the first week and I was so shocked about that. I wasn't expecting it to be put in play so early and he already played it so that was good for him. So I wanted Jaron out but then Tiffany put up Jay which I was totally fine with. I mean I wanted him to stay over Gamo but it didn't matter to me too much if he left but I thought we had the votes on lock to easily get Gamo out because he seemed like he didn't care about the game.

However Gamo went home https://media.giphy.com/media/nRntHwcBszFKM/giphy.gif

I was totally shocked and pissed because that meant I was totally lied to. I thought for sure we had the votes to get Gamo out and Michael and Joey totally lied to me and Jenna. Like wtf are they doing they're literally following Jaron and they showed there cards to me. So okay bitches if you're going to lie to me then it's game on.

So basically it was me Zach Tiffany Darius Andrew and Myself against basically the rest of the house which are the scrubs. Then this bitch Michael and Joey pretend to act shocked when Gamo went home and they keep telling me they evicted him. What fucking bitches I can't believe they think I'd be that stupid to believe there awful lie so fuck them and when I asked Michael for proof he couldn't even provide a screenshot and came up with lame asses excuses as to why so at this point my alliance is totally with Zach Tiffany Darius and Andrew for now and they messed with the wrong people because we're all here to play and to fight and they have no idea what they're in for.

With Darius winning this HOH I was very excited because I knew I was safe! A person on my side won the HoH and since so many people lied to us last round we have a lot of targets in mind and Jaron is close on our hit list and he got all the votes to get Jay out so I'm hoping we can get him out this week.

Also Tiffany apparently gave me the secret veto clue that she got and she only told me which is awesome. I think Tiffany wants to work with me way more than I want to work with her but I know Andrew Tiffany and Darius are close so I'm with them for now because the lines were drawn last eviction but I would never want to stay with them the whole lenght of the game hell no!
2461 days 9 hours ago
jake_WD
Sam - Day 3

*enters*
Hello it's sam :p so currently in the house I feel like I'm in a pretty good position. I have a final 3 alliance. And I have speedster good relationships around the house. I don't really want to win HOH anytime soon because I want to stay off of radars and just increase my social relationships. I'm so happy gamo stayed because the longer he stays the further I can because he's a much bigger target and I think he will always keep me safe. So I actually hadn't talked to the current HOH before so I'm really happy I'm safe but I could definetly be a renom option.
2460 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Michael - Day 4

So let's talk about this craziness!

• So everyone is coming to me, assuming I'm the one that voted out Jay... which I was but no one is suppose to know! They ask me for screenshots and stuff, and here is one thing about tengaged that I don't like.. Tiffany was like "I don't believe you unless u show me prof via a screenshot.." and I'm like THATS NOT HOW YOU PLAY BIG BROTHER! Honestly in real life they can't go "Hey, can you show me your DR and give me proof that u voted out someone.. Then they wanted me to get you guys to tell them who I voted for!

• Anyways, the HOH came up, and I knew here we go again, time to throw another HOH.. I thought this one was risky tho because I didn't exactly know who Darius would put up if he won, but I was going all in on Jaron and Gamo..

• I personally didn't wanna win HOH because I was afraid that I would have to choose a side, between Gamo and Jaron, of Tiff and friends.. and if I went against Gamo, he would expose me, and if I went against Tiff, I wouldn't have numbers and be a huge target..

• Like I bet, Gamo and Jaron went up! Amazing bc somehow I escaped the block..

• then who knows where Christian of all people won the POV? I didn't even know who the guy was, but he pulled it out.. good on him..

• I started to work on him a little, and I feel like if I really wanted to, I could've got the veto used on one of the nominees, but then I thought that I would be the replacement, and I do not want that, so I decided to tell him "Hey how about not use it"

• The plan now is that the veto is not used, then I send a vote to evict Gamo, and send it to stuff so she believes me! Then I won't be on her radar, and ride that untill I come along and "SNAP THEIR NECKS"

Fingers crossed.. WISH ME LUCK!
2460 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brady - Day 5

I know the majority is voting Gamo but that's a dumb decision when Jaron is the bigger threat and yeah I'm throwing my vote out there but I'm trying to do it to cause some chaos and maybe throw someone under the bus with me doing this so why not
2458 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
Sam - Day 7

So Joey went home which I am extremely sad about. He was probably the closest person in this house. I did evict Christian but I'm pretty sure he thinks that I saved him. So I really hope he pulls out a win and can take a member of the premade out.
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
-----------------These next confessionals are from day 7-10. ------------------
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Sam - Day 7-11

SO now i'm probably going to be facing eviction because of a shitty luck comp since it was impossible for me to win. Hopefully I can get the votes to stay. so I got taken off the block, but apparently there is this huge alliance that has me a little worried. If I win HOH I know exactly who I'm coming after. They better watch out.  so theres drama and for some reason MY NAME Is being brought up that it was thrown around as the target by Luca, I will get to the bottom of this and the culprit and they will be out of this house.
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brady - Day 7-11

So after we got Gamo out on Darius HoH it seemed like things were starting to get better for my side of the house. Personally though I don't know why these idiots thought it'd be smarter to get rid of Gamo over Jaron. Like guys didn't we want him out week 1 and now we're saving him? It just didn't make any sense to me at all because without Jaron Gamo would be nothing and I think keeping Jaron over Gamo is really going to cost us in this game.

However after that Zach won the HoH! I knew I was going to be safe with him because he was my number 1 ally so if I couldn't of gotten it I'm really glad that he did and I didn't know what Zach was thinking but I just wanted to let him know that I would support him in whatever decisions he wanted to do which was totally a lie. Obviously I'm not I just want to tell him what he wants to hear so he thinks I'm looking out for him. I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't want Zach to leave but if he put up someone that I wanted to stay then of course I'm not just going to follow his decision that's just not how I play.

I was also super stoked though to know that Zach picked me to play in the veto. This was a good feeling for me because it shows that he trusts me to play in it just like how Tiffany told me the clues she got for the secret veto and she only told me which is good to know too so my strategy of being social with people is working really well.

I didn't win the veto but I was happy with Zach's nominations because I wanted Sam to go since we've never talked at all but when the veto was used on Sam I didn't know who the hell Zach was going to put up.

Then he puts up Christian. At this point I was like Zach what the hell are you thinking? He was a part of our alliance and now you're screwing us but then later I found out that my side of the house really did want Christian gone especially Tiffany. Honestly I can't stand Tiffany. She thinks she's all that and really she's not because what good games moves did she make so far in the game? She literally came up to me and acted like I was just a sheep and basically demanded me to vote Christian out because that's what she wanted.

Like excuse me bitch. Ever since Christian came into the house we've also been getting really close and I trusted him 100 percent so I'm like why would I want Christian out? Is that good for my game? No having an extra ally in Christian is great for my game because it means that my side with Tiffany would be focused on getting him out so he'd be a huge target over me if he stayed which is perfect for me.

At this point I go to Christian and I tell him what I'm thinking. I'm getting sick of my side already like they're just annoying people and I wanted Christian to stay so we get to work on the votes. I go and talk to the other side too to let them know that I'd rather play with them and so I can become closer to them too. When I talked to Michael we seemed on the same page about getting Christian to stay and Christian said he had Luca which was 3 and then I talked to Jaron about it and how it'd be good to keep Christian and he was all for it as well. Then I wanted to talk to Jenna because I haven't talked to her in a while and I wanted to see where her head was at and I wanted to kind of throw my side under the bus a little bit and I told her the things that my side has said about her which was the bad things so she wouldn't go back to them.
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brady - Day 7-11

However I also found out some information about miss Jenna. She said she only went to the other side because she wanted to protect Jaron.

Hmm? Really Jenna wow that's interesting I didn't know that well this is a great piece of information I have to eventually expose you later and it lets me know how good of a game player Jaron is for Jenna to just flip on us that quickly so that said a lot but anyways it seemed she wanted to keep Christian too and then we needed 1 more so we tried for Jalen but I'm pretty sure we got Sam on our side.

Then the votes comes out and Joey is evicted! This is exactly what I wanted to happen and I don't know if people know how big of a role I was in this vote because I worked my ass off for Christian to stay and it worked out in my favor! I think my side of the house is going to be very shocked but I don't care for any of them except for Zach so it's whatever.

I hope I can use this to my advantage and I hope my old side of the house still thinks I'm on there side so I'll be on nobody's radar and I can get information out of them but honestly they haven't been talking to me since the vote so I think they know that I was against them on that vote but now with me doing that idk what will happen next for me.
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany - Day 7-11

OK so i have alot to catch u all up on lol sorry

So my HoH flopped cause of the secret pov shit that grodner gave him but whatever.

Anyways in the following weeks my side of the house have been winning every competition left and right and we are basically just steam rolling through this game (i think me and darius are... not andrew or swaddles) so i think we are the all stars.

So each week someone from the other side just keep on going home and im loving it
bam Jay, bam Gamo, bam jalen walks, bam joey and honestly this week im hoping its jaron or nathaniel cuase they have been coming for me for a long ass time so i need one of them out of the house this week. Darius is saying he wants to save jaron and put someone else up as a pawn but i odnt think thats smart cuase look at what has happen with the other hohs all the pawns have went home so like im trying to convince him now to fucking use this veto its not in are best interest or should i say not in my best interest.

*Few hours later*
So im in the pov competition and im so behind but all of a sudden  i get 3 out of 3 right i keep trying every combination but it just doesnt go through and then *ding ding ding* darius wins the pov *rolls eyes* im happy for him but now its gonna be tougher to convince him ti not use the pov.

*Later that day*
So darius finally gets the clue and tells our side of the house what it is the new clue was "she never won an HoH" and as soon as he said that i went straight to meg maley she is a true pawn queen and the only girl that would come back for all stars for that lol and then jacob pms me saying congratulations and i scream im dying now i have the secret pov and im safe if im gonna get backdoored or if i lose pov so im good thanks big brohter!
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Michael - Day 7-11

I mean, just last week, I was a "target" bc I didn't vote how the HOH wanted

I mean I don't really like Tiffany or Darius, so I'm voting 99% to save Christian cause he told me he's going after them
But let's be honest, this fight is stupid, and targets are just flying around

Dumb C**t? Dang ????
WAIT WAIT WAIT! DARIUS SAID: And I Quote "I just want everyone to understand that in this game,Physically, I'm a beast.Strategically, I'm a mastermind.and Socially, I'm a butterfly.So watch your back bitches"
So I'm gonna use that, and get everyone to go after him! YESSS
OK SO CRAZYINESS IS HAPPENINNG RIGHT NOW! •Brady came to me and was like "dude we need to keep Christian, to get out Tiff and Darius" • So now I'm trying to work my magic and so far I know I got Jaron and Jenna, so we have 4 votes, needing two more!
I think I can pull Jalen and Luca in, and at least be a 6-5 vote
If this happens, Tiff Wil be PISSED! Darius will be PISSED! And even more drama will ensure
Also, I vote to evict Joey
Just in case u didn't know
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Andrew - Day 7-11

Confessional: I chose to keep Christian safe this week because I rlly don’t mind him and he’s the only one that even approached me with a campaign. I’m not gonna evict him because the rest of the Tea Circle told me to. I rlly can’t stand Antonio. I think in this game he is hard to put up with and I’m over his shit. I’m gonna try to form side alliances with Christian, and Jaron.
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Luca - Day 7-11

He sent me another video of him wanting to go against the premade, but he feels as though he can't as they're winning all these competitions. He hopes to get enough people to take them out. He thinks Christian can help him do that which is why he kept him Week 3
2455 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Zach - Day 7-11

I've been trying to play both sides of the house but winning hoh made it clear that I'm with the tea circle so EEK

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!