This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

Topic » Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

3385 days 9 hours ago
best
save all of me
cut wiggle
3385 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
save problem for lolz #GiveArianaAChance
3385 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
100. Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) by Robin Thicke

There are NUMEROUS reasons I cut this song. How about the fact that it is the DEFINITION of rape culture? Regardless of any of the justification the men give to the song, saying it's about cheating or what not, I won't believe it. And even if it was, the objectification of women is still enough for it to be a truly DISGUSTING song. The idea of this song being on any top 100 chart, let alone it being in the top FIVE of 2013 actually makes me want to vomit on each and every thing I own. Thank God it was nominated.

Saving Stay With Me because it's one of the only nominees I care for and Daniel cut Cool Kids.
3385 days 9 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
99. Cool Kids - Echosmith

Ok, well I eliminated Cool Kids because I am just generally annoyed with that song. The only reason it got popular was because of that stupid ass vine. I don't think the lyrics are well-written, and I just think it lacks the "pizzazz" needed to win this competition.
3385 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
98. Iggy Azalea - Fancy

I'm not one of those people who devotes myself to hating on Iggy Australia. Honestly, I could care less about her and her existence has absolutely zero affect on my life. And I can't even admit that people idolizing Iggy as one of the better female rappers of our day bothers me because I don't listen to rap music. But concerning the music, this song is dumb as hell and if anything you are not "fancy" but a stupid trashy hoe.
3385 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
I just realized I both cut and saved an Iggy song. I'm so trendy.
3385 days 9 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
in the words of dk

thats not trendy
good try tho
3385 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
Remaining Nominees for Lassidoggy:

55        Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan)        Drake
46        Roar                                                                         Katy Perry
97        0 to 100 / The Catch Up                                                Drake
15        Turn Down for What                                                        DJ Snake and Lil Jon
3385 days 9 hours ago
best
97. Wiggle (feat. Snoop Dogg) by Jason Derulo

ddsdfsgsdg this song. If I had to describe it in one word it would be.... embarrassing? Or creepy. Or awful. The way Derulo whispers "wiggle" does not make me want to pop my pussy but rather put on a chastity belt. This is a song that contains all the vulgarity of Anaconda but none of the fun. It's a shame that Snoop Dogg got tied into this mess of a song. Thank you for nominating this sim.

Saving All of Me because John Legend is daddy
3385 days 8 hours ago
AustinRules6969
no one will understand how happy i am to be the one that got to cut blurred lines. especially for last.
3385 days ago
lassidoggy
96. Roar- Sara B- I mean- Katy Perry

This was one of those songs that was played over and over and over until you couldn't take it no more. I guess I have a personal vendetta against Roar, since it was clearly the same as Brave, and it beat out an actually Grammy winner, Lady Gaga for #1.

The lyrics are absolute trash, but what's worse is that I felt like it was the best she could do. She makes music for eleven year olds and she is a second rate Lady Gaga. That's all I have to say about Katy Perry aka Zero-Time Grammy Winner.
3385 days ago
AustinRules6969
who's your save
3384 days 23 hours ago
lassidoggy
I'm gonna save Turn Down For What
3384 days 21 hours ago
AustinRules6969
meaing patrick will make 10 nominees along with the two carryover nominees

97        0 to 100 / The Catch Up                                                Drake
3384 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
MY NOMINEES:
7        Rude        MAGIC!
13        Shake It Off        Taylor Swift
18        Team        Lorde
27        Bang Bang (feat. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj)        Jessie J
38        Bailando (feat. Descember Bueno & Gente de Zona)        Enrique Iglesias
58        My Hitta (feat. Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan)        YG
68        Bottoms Up        Brantley Gilbert
77        New Flame (feat. Usher & Rick Ross)        Chris Brown
93        She Looks So Perfect        5 Seconds of Summer       
94        Stay the Night (feat. Hayley Williams)        Zedd

CARRY OVER:
97        0 to 100 / The Catch Up                                                Drake

open group

Austin Does ~Rank Downs~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!