This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[CAN3] Draft Info

Topic » [CAN3] Draft Info

3437 days 18 hours ago
mminervini219
Hey everyone! I am anticipating the Big Brother Canada 3 cast to be revealed somtime in the end of Feb 2015!

Once the cast is revealed you will have until a few days before the premiere to submit your houseguest rankings!

Here is how you will submit your rankings:
1. Check out the Big Brother Canada 3 cast
2. Make a list from 1 to xx of your favorite players. #1 is who you like THE MOST and the last is who you like THE LEAST. (This will determine the order you choose players in the draft, more details below)
3. Mail me your list (first names only is fine, but please try to spell them correctly!)
4. Once you have mailed me your list you are ready to go, nothing more needs to be done on your part! Just wait until the premiere! You are allowed to modify your rankings up until the deadline.

Please make sure to read the Rules & Scoring section for more info on what will happen after the draft.

Below are lots of details about the draft, schedule, and my personal integrity in this group game. Please read them when you have time :-)

How the Draft Works:
You will be randomly placed in a clique with other Tengaged users. The draft order will also be randomly determined. The person who gets the first draft pick will get their #1 ranked houseguest. The person who gets the second draft pick will get their #1 ranked houseguest, unless they have already been taken, then they will get their #2 and so on. When your turn comes up, you will get the highest houseguest on your list that has not been chosen yet. This will be a snake draft format, so whoever has last pick will have the last pick in round 1, but will get the first pick in round 2 and draft order continues backwards from there. If you need more explanation on a snake draft, google it, there is plenty of info on it since it is a popular fantasy sports draft format.

Schedule:
All cliques will be created sometime in between the ranking deadline and the premiere night. I will post the cliques in a separate thread. After that is completed I will do the draft for each clique and post those results as well. (Including all the random.org results). There will also be an option to draft your players live instead of me picking them based on your rankings!

Disclaimer:
I can promise you integrity through this process. It does not benefit me in any way to "rig" the cliques or draft orders because I have no way of knowing how well these Survivor castaways will do myself. I am putting a lot of work into this each week to do the draft and update the scores for an entertaining game for you, AND I am awarding a gift (or gifts) to the winners, so please do not complain about this being "rigged" or you will be out of the game.

Activity:
There is not much activity required in this group, but if you leave the group during the season, or if you have been offline for a week or weeks at a time, I have the right to disqualify you from the gift prize (these will be rare circumstances).
3437 days 14 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
got it
3436 days 10 hours ago
onemanarmy
got it
3435 days 4 hours ago
Jimmyp
Got it
3434 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
kk
3430 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
Got It
3430 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
Yay ok
3430 days 10 hours ago
mminervini219
The premiere is later this year. It will be Monday, March 23rd! I expect the cast reveal to be about a week before that.
3430 days 7 hours ago
bearclaw1212
got it
3400 days 11 hours ago
wuau
Cool
3400 days 11 hours ago
chibideidara
ok
3400 days 6 hours ago
Broniak
Kk
3399 days 15 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Got it
3394 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
Got it
3393 days 16 hours ago
tenacious__tim
ok
3393 days 11 hours ago
mrcool
Kay

open group

Mark's Fantasy Big Brother US 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!