This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Information

Topic » Rules and Information

3384 days 6 hours ago
KrisStory
First off, considering its a fast game, all of the days will last 8 minutes UNLESS everyone votes on time. If I see a player isn't online and we are all waiting on them, then I will go ahead and let the game advance.

From Day 2 and on, there will be 3 polls open, Nomination 1, Nomination 2, and The Eviction Poll. Players CAN NOT evict. On Day 1 there will be two polls, pretty self-explanatory right there.

One thing that will be different from regular stars is that more than 2 people can be nominated at once.

Here's where its interesting, if 2 people are nominated, 1 person gets evicted. But if 3 or more are nominated, TWO people will get evicted. This could make votes be harder to cast because you might want to make this game quick for yourself ;)

I think that's basically it on the rules and stuff, I will make this as organized as possible but please bare with me, as I am not a group game host and this is the first time I've done this. Thanks!

open group

Who's your closest ally?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!