This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Opening Room! -M-

Topic » Opening Room! -M-

2467 days 23 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
(He went offline)
2467 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
*Gets off* You know, this actually reminds me of a move I saw.
2467 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Inspects the trapdoor on the floor.
2467 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
All of a sudden, an unsettling voice breaks in the room, like from a not visible loudspeaker, somewhere in the room or maybe behind the walls:
"Hello our dear prisoners!! It's time for you to wake up and accept the frightening life you will live from now on inside this insane prison...I hope you don't want to bore our audience...we expect a lot of bloodshed from you in the next days...ahahah!!"
Some minutes of silence...then:
"Oh, and congrats to the young ladies who are already inspecting the Opening Room...but as the name says, it's only your first room...you are so far from reaching the Exit Room...ahahah!!"
Again the silence...then:
"Anyway, congrats ROSE, you’ve just activated one of the various traps inside the complex…ahahah!!"
The voice disappears...
2467 days 23 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
It does? Which one?
2467 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Looks at Rose.

Rolls eyes, guess that wasn't the best decision then
2467 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
Something tells me hitting that button was a bad idea.
2467 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Maybe Rose knew that all along, she would if she was a guardian. Maybe she is here to sabotage us all
2467 days 23 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Well, guess I activated a trap. Anyway, what movie does this remind you of Jennifer?
2467 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Takes a small sip

Is there a bathroom in this joint?
2467 days 23 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I promise you that I'm not a guardian. I guess my curiosity got the better of me.
2467 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
It was this movie called the cube, this people were locked inside this place with many cube shaped rooms, most of them died.
2467 days 23 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Hopefully I dont die. I wanna get out of here.
2467 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*wakes up*

Did anyone press the button?
2467 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
I'm guessing not Mel, maybe there's a plant around.

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!