This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nick Reynolds

Topic » Nick Reynolds

3235 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3235 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3235 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So Jenn needs to go. Sorry to whoever her Partner is but I'm over her. She want me out, I know for a fact she does. I just have to beat her before she can get me out.
3229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I need both of the people on the block out. Jenn seems to be telling the truth so hopefully she stays and I can use my power if I get more information, but she seems to be the one being voted out so I need to try harder to get Nehemiah out because now I know he's lying to me
3227 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3223 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Obviously I knew I was the replacement to get the plan going,  but my Sidekick is on the block, so hopefully enough people save Erin this week so I can take out my rival before my power is taken away
3223 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 4:::::
3223 days ago
carlyjordan14

I can't trust mel. She had this "plan" about using the power, which she could've saved. I told her who my sidekick was and then claims that I "could've told her before she used the power"
1. she never told me Erin would be going up.
2. I already told her about Erin being my sidekick

If I win HOH, I might keep her around a little while but I can't get too used to her being around
3220 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I neeeeed Mel to save Nels. I want Me, Robert, Mel, and Nels final 4 but idk where their heads are at because of the twist. next week is definitely going to be crazy
3212 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 5:::::
3210 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I knew what was going to happen, but there was part of me that thought it could've been a lie.I wanted the immunity so bad but didn't know what would've happened.
3210 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 6:::::
3207 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14

If neme somehow stays this week I'll be PISSED. He keeps trying to talk to me an wants me to save him after he keeps throwing my name out? no. you're done. vote for me when im in the final 2
3207 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 7:::::
3206 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Someone who has said they are "tempted to quit the game" and find the game to be "complete bullshit" is about to be the fucking HOH. This is fucking ridiculous that he's even ALLOWED to compete considering he doesn't even want to be in the fucking game anymore.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!