This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 22: Vicious Bite

Topic » Episode 22: Vicious Bite

2954 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
November - December

“There's nothing worse than waiting and not knowing what'll happen to you. Your own imagination can be crueler than any captor.”

Many millenniums ago..

-The view opens revealing a cauldron, many candles, a few possible real skulls, some beads hanging off a rather overloaded shelf, and a table full of vials with different substances. It fades and re-opens revealing Lilith Vaughn on a wooden table, strapped down.

???: Oh dear, you should not have tried to mess with my plans nor the balance I’m mean to keep.. So what do I do now..

-The female voice that came from elsewhere, quietens.. Lilith Vaughn wakes up and takes in her surroundings.

Lilith V: Why.. I , LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!
???: I shall not.
Lilith V: I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS GET, ME, OUT!
???: That’s a very good idea.. dear.

-The female torso turns around to the vials table, and mixes different vials into an empty one, and turns to Lilith, pours the new contents into her own hand and blows it into Lilith’s eyes. Her eyes water, and her vision goes black, she begins screaming in agony.

???: There, nothing but death to follow you. Even those closest to you will be endangered.

—Someone else walks into the room, unrevealed.

?: The moon clan is approaching, we need to move.
???: Already? I had just set this up..
-She sighs loudly, and picks up a locket of a Plumeria which glows at the touch.

1 week ago…

-Apollyon takes his final shot of the night, and puts down the cup. He glances over catching some stripper’s looks, not seeing a scowling Madi/Winter — then Ashley sits down by him.

Ashley: Hey you, big ol’ guy.
-She signals the bartender.
Apollyon: Should you be drinking?
Ashley: As .. anybody does..
-Apollyon taps into his vampire hearing, listening to 2 heart beats come from Ashley. A wider smirk spreads across his lips.
Ashley: You.. can’t.. no..
Apollyon: Does daddy dearest know?
Ashley: You can not, tell Tyrion.. he will never let me leave the house Apollyon!
Apollyon: He who guards his mouth and his tongue, Guards his soul from troubles.
2954 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
3 days from now..

-The new view opens with a woman screaming, whilst getting her blood sucked right out of her. Her body drops, and a group of vampires move on to their next human victim; nearby some police warning shots can be heard, the view pans up revealing a chaotic scene. Vampires attacking humans, a lot of human bodies lie there, uncared for.

—The view fades to white, and shows Lilith overlooking Westhaven by it’s ‘Welcome to Westhaven’ sign. A smirk spreads across her face, and she catches Nicholas’ eye as he moves from one human to another with the help of Larissa and Kylie ‘Kitty’.

-Lilith steps back and someone reaches out their hands to her;
http://data.whicdn.com/images/61338745/large.gif

Lilith: It’s time to find them. Get them. Now.
-She looks up, and the view pans up from behind her, not revealing who she speaks to.

3 days earlier…

[Right now we are doing what happens 3 DAYS BEFORE this Lilith scene.]

Episode song;
2954 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
It has been 2 weeks since the past episode, things have quitened down. Lilith has remained to recruit vampires for their purpose, as the v bible says, as for the authority they we still punishing those who break the rules.

It is Shawn Stone's birthday, the owner of Tipsy Vessel.
Ladies drink free, special offers for men.
18+ event
2954 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
-Current time; 9AM
Cloudy, windy, weather.

D I S C L A I ME R

- THERE WILL BE DEATHS FROM HERE ON OUT -
2954 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
*wakes up*
2954 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
iGoddess

Ladies drink free, special offers for men.

------------

What about equality? lol
2954 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
*Jericho wakes up sweating and panting, looking around the room*
2954 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
(( No such thing as equality in this world XD ))

-S/Midnight E rolls over in bed, looking at the glass of whiskey on hath bedside table.

-Tyrion sips some OJ, leaning at the kitchen counter.
2954 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
( Yeah I see haha )

*Jericho sits on the side of the bed and stares at the wall*
2954 days 20 hours ago
pilatesgrl
(Oh this was posted? Hm)

-Larissa lays in bed buried in piles of blankets-
2954 days 20 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Wakes up to a blaring alarm clock, delicately tapping it with an extended finger*
*Removes a sleep-mask from my face setting it on the nightstand, slowly getting up to my feet*
Mmm.. morning Eris. 
*Pets the purring feline and trudges into the kitchen to fill her bowl*
2954 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
?????- *Appears on the opposite side of the bed* Do you know what you are going to do today?

Jericho- *He turns around quick* HOLY FUCK! I didn't even know you was right there.

?????- Of course you didn't. Do you know the plan for today is?

Jericho- Yes....... you want me to kill her. *He looks down and looks back up with the figure disappearing*
2954 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
(or anyworld)
2954 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
*Jericho makes his way to the shower and gets in turning on the hot water*
2954 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
*Leaves the hospital and smiles walking down to my car getting in*
2954 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Okay so.. I left my notes for this episode at home, I only remember very few things to mail out, you guys will have to wait until tomorrow XD I hither I brought it.. But I can't find it! May find the notes later, but I'll mail what I remember.))

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!