This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Catch up with the vampires.. again!

Topic » Catch up with the vampires....

2955 days ago
iGoddess
So this is the older forms:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/3043/forum/topic/12557365/last

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7469/forum/topic/14487957/last

I want to create a new system this season, I've been meaning to do it, just never got a chance. I want YOU cast to get involved in this. New character development? You character got in a heated argument with another over something or someone? Your character had a breakthrough for something?

Write it all here! The things I don't need here are such things as, your character woke up, your character went to the cafe scouting for humans.

I want more complex things to be posted, can be tasks I send you, can be things you do on your own! This just helps me a lot moving forward to connect you all as a cast!
2955 days ago
iGoddess
It gets difficult to do this on my own, and despite being on and having my eyes on what goes on MOST of the time, it gets a little annoying having to write every little thing.. when I memorise it for myself.

This should also helps other cast members! For examples of what to write, view the previous topics linked above! You can copy paste a scene if you do one, or just simplify it!
2954 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
-Tyrion got followed by Jericho he now knows where Ashley and Tyrion live.

-Laxus and Ashley had a talk at the church Laxus mentions her being an eventual ally etc.
2954 days 9 hours ago
Rocketokid13
-Will offered to help Mila with translating an important letter made by family members of her past. Aaron gave some papers of the language the letter is in, so with these Will can finally have a good crack at translating it. It will take time though-
2954 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
Lilith Vaughn asked Jacob to use his vessel, after denying, Lilith thought of him meeting his true death. Moments later, Jacob was hunted down by Kiera Beaux and ended up with his true death.
2953 days 13 hours ago
Scarlet gets inducted into Lillith's blood oath; Witch Punishment Curse is lifted off of her.
2953 days 12 hours ago
pilatesgrl
Larissa and Mila have an argument that results in a human injured, and then while Larissa is trying to deal with the first casualty of the night; Mila feeds from the human and when Larissa pries her off of the man Milas neck snaps, killing her.
2953 days 11 hours ago
pilatesgrl
Lilith finds Mila in the alleyway and turns her, meanwhile Larissa panics and asks Jericho the dead body guru to help her. The body is gone when he shows up and by that point Mila is a full vampire.
2953 days 8 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Mila has told Will about her transformation. Will further explains her turning into a vampire, and how it was supposed to be he destiny.
2953 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
Jericho discovers what his nightmares were and sketched it out on paper.
2952 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki
Morrigan makes a deal with Tyrion; giving him all the information she knows on local vampires, names, hunting patterns, in exchange for an unnamed favor in return. She also promises to bring in a witch, Tami, to aid in bringing back his sight.
2951 days 22 hours ago
bad18life
Jericho and Mila shared sketches and had a thought that they were reincarnated
2951 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
Kiera and Will researched together on what a picture meant alongside some descriptions. Will was able to translate 'map' 'solar sphere'.
Will and Mila got closer, bed-closer and slept together.

Apollyon brought his 'pandoras box' to Tyrion, with the gift of sight. After a lot of contemplating, Tyrion gave in, getting his sight back, at a cost -- his werewolf gene half activated.

Madison confronted Ashley about Apollyon, ended up turning her into a live vampire.
Ashley was compelled to feed on the first human she saw, but she managed to go to a bookstore instead of home, to spare Tyrion.
Tyrion is now hellbent on getting Madison.
Midnight revealed herself to Nicholas, Lacey intervened. The gang was back together;
Mila and Jericho connected after contemplating on their mutual sketches of ovals and lines.
2950 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
Victoria and Asher appeared and Brian shifted into Aaron to trick them
Asher and victoria caught Brian in his act and threatened to end his life
At the last second Asher spared Brian's life and victoria stormed out followed by Asher
Brian explained everything to Bash and Aaron (minus the him knocking Aaron out to shift into him part)
2944 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
Morrigan held Tyrion captive for a day, and explained how she got vulnerable with Liam and Sebastian. She put toxins into him to drain him of his energy; not backing down, Tyrion made an escape, but to his mistake, didn't think Morrigan would further develop. She ended up killing him, slicing his neck - Arachne style.
2931 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!