This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Honduras [FINALE]

Topic » Survivor: Honduras [FINALE]

1966 days 5 hours ago
tcold312
I'm back. I don't think trying to go for pity votes is the best strategy, but I suppose it's what I'm gonna aim for. Feel free to ask me questions about my shitty, suicidal, possible border-line personality disorder, definite autistic self.
1966 days 5 hours ago
tcold312
hello??
1966 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
I just wanna know why you chose Maddie over Thomas lol? And what moves did you make that were your own?
1966 days 5 hours ago
tcold312
Not about my game, about myself.
1966 days 5 hours ago
omggiraffe
Okay, so I wrote this in about 10 minutes. It's long winded and its probably not grammatically coherent in some places, but this is the jist and an overview of my game:

I came into this game after a taking a year plus hiatus from group games. In the premerge I didn’t have to do a damn thing. My tribe won every challenge, there was no game talk on my part or anything. So, coming into the merge was like a fresh start for me. Not gonna lie, at the first vote I was like a lost puppy dog. I thought that nobody was playing the game, and that everyone was kind of playing timid like I was. Then, RJ went home with 6 votes. That set my alarms off, and I knew I had to do something. So, I went with the power. I figured that X would have a clue what was going on, mostly due to prior knowledge of him and his prior group game history. He was a really good ally to have, he let me know all the happenings of the game. He opened my eyes to the true dynamics of the game. At the final 10, we began a 5 person alliance: myself, X, Noodle, Octavia, and Sarah. I basically acted as a follower to them for the next couple of votes, because I still felt that I was in hot water. X truly helped me find my way in this game, and for that I am so thankful. So, at the final 8 I took initiative and decided it was time to take my fate into my own hands. This is where I found the hidden immunity idol. I wanted X gone at this point, because I saw how dominant his game was and knew that nobody else compared. He was the only person that I knew of that had connections with every single person in the game. So, I made a deal with Zack and Thomas. I would use my idol on Zack, which was who the 5 were voting for, and we would vote out Octavia (who I saw as X’s second-in-command). But, I realized that I wasn’t gonna be able to go through with it just yet. If I was gonna use my idol on someone else, I was gonna take out the head honcho of the game. And since he had won immunity, now wasn’t the time. So, I went back to my “as long as it ain’t me” ways. At the final 7, the second that X lost the challenge I knew something had to be done - who knew if we’d ever get this opportunity again? So, I told X that I wanted Thomas gone, knowing that I wanted the idol. Then, I went to Thomas at kind of the last minute, with only a few hours left before tribal, and told him the plan. I did this so nothing could get leaked, or it would give everyone else as little time as possible to change the plans and flip the script on me. So, after that Noodle came to me and told me that she had wanted X out as well, and that’s when I knew that she was gonna be good to work with. At the final 6, myself, Noodle, and Thomas formed a final 3. We set our sights on Octavia as the next target, mainly due to the fact that of the three others she was most likely to even show up to a challenge. So, then finale. We took out November first because she was so likable and hadn’t made any enemies. Then, at final 4. Oh my. I went through about 8 scenarios in my brain. Thomas had come to me the round before, wanting Noodle out as she was a likable jury threat as well. So, I went to Noodle and told her about this and said we should take Thomas out, since he was such a force all season long. LOL, so that blew up in my face. Sarah ended up going home, and probably for the better.  I feel like had someone else gone in that spot, she would be sitting in the final 2. I voted for Noodle, just to show Thomas that I wasn’t against him. 75% because I actually was more loyal to him than Noodle, and about 25% because I knew that he had a better chance of winning the final immunity than Noodle. So, then final 3 I failed in that challenge by a couple seconds. I just knew I was toast. But, I was able to get Thomas to bring me here. So, now here we sit. Vote for the person who you think played the better game, whether it be myself or Thomas, either way I will respect your decision. Thank you guys for such a fun, intense, cutthroat battle to the end <3.
1966 days 5 hours ago
omggiraffe
Feel free to ask me anything :)

I'll be online a little bit later tonight, as well a little bit through tomorrow as well
1966 days 4 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Ok I’m gonna be totally honest, I’m slightly bitter that you guys let me go one round before you made your big move, but I am still glad you made that move and I think both of you deserve to be in the finals.

Maddie: It seems like you took a while for you to get your footing in this game, why should you get my vote when you literally didn’t do anything until the final 8?

Tom: I don’t know man, you just seem like a flaky person. I wanted to work with you because you seem like a cool dude, but getting you to commit to anything felt like I was pulling teeth. And if there was a slight wavering in the plan, it felt like you just wanted to revert back to the power and go with X and Octavia because at least you’d be safe even if it wasn’t good long term. It was only when maddie promised you safety with her idol that you made the move. Why should I respect a game that I felt was played through fear rather than with initiative?
1966 days 3 hours ago
omggiraffe
Maddie: It seems like you took a while for you to get your footing in this game, why should you get my vote when you literally didn’t do anything until the final 8?

Zach, I really wish that we could have kept you in the game! It would have been nice to have been a strong four-person alliance. But, it just wasn’t in the cards. I wanted to wait for my opportunity to strike at the biggest player in the game. But, let me say I did consider keeping you in the revote, but I ultimately decided against it because I didn’t want to spook those in power, and I wanted to wait until I had a chance to make the move that I had been manifesting for 3 rounds.

So, why should I get your vote? Well, I made the move that nobody else had the balls to. I worked my tail off, won three immunities, and GOT MYSELF HERE, into the final two! When I lost immunity at the final three, I was one-hundred percent sure that I was toast. I have no business sitting in this seat right, but I was able to make it happen. I didn’t have to play in the pre-merge, because we never had to worry about tribal. So, technically speaking my “beginning” was at the merge. And so, I did what I knew how to do to get me further in the game: cling to the power. I clung to the alliance that had the numbers, and rode it until I knew I couldn’t anymore. Then, I kicked it into full gear and from there I moved on.

Good luck in making your decision <3!
1965 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[1/8 Jury Votes]
1965 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[3/8 Jury Votes]
1965 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[5/8 Jury Votes]
1965 days 8 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Maddie- Why did you call me a bitch and then cover it up and forgive yourself after someone from chomola go home

Why did you try and turn Thomas and I against each other

Thomas- Why did you pick Maddie over me and why didn’t you change your vote after I messaged you that you could

Also what was your biggest move in the game (YOUR INDIVIDUAL MOVE)

I am honestly totally undecided so the answer to these questions will play a big role in my decision
1965 days 7 hours ago
omggiraffe
hey noodle!! so, i called you a bitch because i was annoyed. martha and i had begun bickering and i was fed up. if i had to take back one thing that i did in this game, it would be that. i tried to turn you and thomas against each other because i thought it was a final 3. i didn’t want to go up against both of you, and since i figured that nobody would vote for sarah, i wanted her there. i targeted you mainly because i felt like you were an extremely strong contender, since everyone loves you on the jury

my biggest move was using my idol to take out x. it was something that was necessary. also, i would say that another “move” that i made was latching onto the power and being willing to just act as a follower for a couple rounds.
1965 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[8/8 Jury Votes]

open group

SG1's Survivor: Bali [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!