This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3382 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Anthony, I'll take immunity back. It's up for grabs again!

It's a multi-part challenge, and just like the last one, it's calling back on knowledge of this season. (Since it's non-live, you'll have more chances to check the group or wiki, of course)

Part 1: Web Puzzle: 7 Points
I've posted attributes, as well as numbers. Each of the numbers represents a player of this season, who has been voted out. The red lines signify that the player represented by that number can be described by the attribute listed. If you're confused about this, please ask questions, it's hard to explain but it'll make sense once you look at it.
No name can be used more than once for this part, but you can use a name from this part in the other part.
http://gyazo.com/eef8a314edb4f655cad6faac9e3c6e8a

Part 2: WHO SAID IT??? (7 Points)
I'll post some quotes from confessionals this season, and you have to guess who said it. Just like part 1, you can't use people more than once in this section, but you can use people you used from last section. These are all from before the merge
1. "The premiere may be 4 days away, but this game has most definitely already begun."
WHO SAID IT?:
2. "coming in this game knowing almost everyones play here gave me a big advantage on how i should approach people."
WHO SAID IT?:
3. "really whoever goes first from our tribe it's gonna be a gigantic blindside..."
WHO SAID IT?:
4. "I'm loving the early tribe swap! If that's what this is."
WHO SAID IT?:
5. "in a different game we were like oh we can trust each other!! and he got me voted out first."
WHO SAID IT?:
6. "So yeah hopefully this blindside works!"
WHO SAID IT?:
7. "they HAVE TO GO. Saying that, I don't know who to vote. This sucks."
WHO SAID IT?:

Tie-breaker questions:
1. What is the average score on part 1?
2. What is the average score on part 2?

Highest score out of 14 will win the challenge, if it's a tie then we obviously go to the tiebreakers. If it's somehow a tie on scores as well as tiebreakers, then whoever got a higher score on the section they were closer to guessing correctly on the tiebreaker will win. If that's a deadlock then it's whoever submitted first (which is lame so please don't tie.)
Please submit by tomorrow at 9PM EST! That means you have 23 hours! I'll post tribal council soon after this is revealed.
3382 days ago
sahmosean
Part 2 played very little into what happened here. Only one person scored ANY on that, and it wasn't enough to make any difference in the results from part 1.

I wasn't sure about using it anyway, this wasn't supposed to be 2 parts at first but it felt right.

I'll reveal the scores now.
3382 days ago
sahmosean
Andrew didn't submit.

Anthony, Zarak, and Nathan were all within one point of eachother, with two of them tying for second.
3382 days ago
rawr121
im actually going to cry
3382 days ago
sahmosean
However, that's BEFORE we factor in round 2
3382 days ago
sahmosean
By a score of 7-5-5.......
3382 days ago
Dryerfish
Interesting
3382 days ago
rawr121
i lost
3382 days ago
sahmosean
ZARAK
WINS
IMMUNITY!

That's a guaranteed one in three chance at winning this game.

I'll post tribal soon. Nathan, Andrew, Anthony, one of you is about to leave.
3382 days ago
Dryerfish
Congrats Zarak!
3382 days ago
rawr121
grats!!

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!