This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3430 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Congratulations, the 11 of you have made the merge! You will also make up the jury for the season.

Your first challenge is to make a name for the merged tribe. You have until 10PM EST (9PM CST) tonight to mail me an idea. I'll post the list here, and you guys will have until tomorrow at 6PM EST (5PM CST) to vote for your favorite.

Rules:
-You can't vote for yourself.
-You can't tell anyone which one is yours until the challenge is over, or advocate for any one name.
-If two people have the same idea, and it gets the most votes, they'll both win immunity, but you can't do that on purpose

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS ABOUT THE MERGE!
3430 days 16 hours ago
Dryerfish
Cute challenge lol
3430 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll post them and, to be fair, give a blurb about each one's background.

Only three of you are up for immunity, that's disappointing, remember there are no details on who sent.

DIGMA
-Relates to "warfare" in Filipino

THE BONER SQUAD
-Relates to "boners" which are not limited to any single language

MAINIT ANG ULO
-Relates to "ugly" in Filipino
3430 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
One person was barely late so I'll allow it as an entry, they have a disadvantage since it wasnt posted right away but other than that it's fair game.

-EUPHORIA
3429 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Your new tribe name is "The Boner Squad"

MARSHALL
WINS
IMMUNITY!

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!