This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #1

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #1

3240 days 8 hours ago
MariahAnn
This is the Elimination Ceremony, when we conclude there will be one less of you on this team. This season, you will be eliminated with a toast from Wipeout, you will get "booted" to Playa Da Losers! You will now vote for one of your own to be eliminated.

Questions:
Cody- Are you mad at your team for not showing up?
Dawn- Do you think you could have won that challenge?
Gwen- Do you think that Cody and Dawn could have won the challenge with more effort?
Harold- You were there for the beginning, where did you go?
Lightning- Is this a good start to the season?
Noah- Are you worried that you could be eliminated tonight?
Sanders- What do you think about Katie's removal from the game?

PLEASE SEND ME ONE NAME TO ELIMINATE! If you have an extra vote and want to use it, please tell me with that mail, PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!
3240 days 7 hours ago
domarco13
I honestly think I could've I mean I was te top scorer from round one and if the challenge started faster I definetly could've won
3240 days 6 hours ago
XtremeNerd
i signed in, and then my house lost power im rly sry
3240 days 6 hours ago
MasterB
I am a little mad at my team, mostly because they all ranked me low and if my team isnt there, its not gonna keep me in for long
3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:
Sanders- 2
Cody- 1
Gwen- 1
Noah- 1
Harold- 1
Lightning- 1

So alliances L O L. This is really sad, come on Phoenixes get it together, this is an awful vote.... just saying. Anyways, this season to show that you are safe we have these wonderful "Daylight Rings" from The Vampire Diaries. Which means that Dawn, Cody, Gwen, Noah, Harold, and Lightning, YOU ALL GET DAYLIGHT RINGS!

open group

Total Drama Showdown.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!