This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2

2997 days 18 hours ago
Matt64
Cmon in guys! Betselio getting ur first look at the new Merina. David voted off at the last tribal council. So u guys ready to get to today's immunity challenge? First things first Betsileo I will take it back.  *Walks over and takes idol*. Once again immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge, one member from your tribe must say, "*Grabs torch from Matt.*" that same member must then say *Passes torch to (someone on ur tribe)* and the. That person must pass it to someone else, so on and so forth. Once every member of ur tribe has recieved the torch, the last person must say, *Hands torch back to Matt.* first tribe to complete this, wins immunity. Safe from the vote. Losers go to tribal council where somebody will be the second person voted out of this game. Worth playing for? Any questions? SURVIVORS READY
GO
Betsileo since you have 1 extra member, the eighth person to recieve the torch can go ahead and pass it back to me. Understand? Basically 1 person sits out
2997 days 18 hours ago
Lavaworks
Are there any other Betsileo members on right now?
2997 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Any merina here?
2997 days 18 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Betseileo!
2997 days 18 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*grabs torch from Matt*
2997 days 18 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*passes torch to Christian*
2997 days 18 hours ago
Lavaworks
Should I wait for someone to get on or pass it to a random person and go to sleep?
I got school tomorrow so I don't want to be up too long
2997 days 17 hours ago
Lavaworks
I'll just do what I think is best
Hope Luis wakes up early

*passes torch to Luis*
2997 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
I will be going to sleep soon
I will be back around 8am
2997 days 12 hours ago
Kelly2722
*Grabs torch from Matt*
*passes torch to Red*
2997 days 9 hours ago
bklimas
Just woke up
2997 days 8 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
im here for when someone wants to pass it
2997 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
*passes torch to Andrew*
2997 days 8 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
*passes torch to stoner*
2997 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Who should I pass too
2997 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
I'm here

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!