This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 3] Week 2 : Runway

Topic » [Season 3] Week 2 : Runway

1695 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Hello everyone! Welcome back to the runway. Here we decide your destiny. Yes. Your WHOLE destiny. So you’d better beware as if you are out, you are dead *evil laugh*.

Prior this week, you’ve all been asked to work in teams to create the new hit teen drama show based off a children story. And review were... mixed.

Later on the runway category is : Drag Villains, where you’ve been asked to take an iconic villain and drag him up.

So, as usual, here to present is crown queen and fashion icon herself, Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/dZb52l1.gif

Dame Shady T. Bagg : http://imgur.com/a/AkJQWPl
Broadway Belle : https://ibb.co/NV0ZByL
Annady Juno : https://imgur.com/gallery/2rVDS7N
Trixie Newage : https://imgur.com/a/anDa6UM
Aishah Ali : https://imgur.com/a/J1Cm9Gi
Pussy O’Plenty : https://imgur.com/a/h6XImJ5
Bo Deysious : https://imgur.com/a/ehFu6pz
Mustard Monroe : https://imgur.com/a/lcLk9bW
1695 days 7 hours ago
Talian
*Aphrodite got so much into character that joined the dark side of the force and left for an indisclosed location in space to train for season 4*
1695 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
Yass Harley Quinn WERK
1694 days 16 hours ago
snick427
I'm taking the bullet for Team Enobaria. I should have been there for my teammates, but I wasn't. The best way that I can atone is to volunteer to Lip Sync for my Life (assuming I wasn't going to be in the bottom anyway)

1694 days 8 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN’S COMMENTS

TEAM NICKY
MAIN CHALLENGE
Ok ladies I will be frank : that grandma scene had me rolling on the floor laughing, like seriously I was reading in the bus and had to be embarrassed at how hard I was laughing. But probably for the wrong reason. Like, where are the teen drama here? Is grandma a teen? I mean, it was hilarious af but not at all what you’ve been asked, plus the two scenes didn’t really match at all.

RUNWAYS
Dame Shady T. Bagg : You keep on surprising me every single week with your looks. This is the best I have ever seen you looking and I am so in for it. Please drag me in a secret location and slay me while you call my dad a racist. That look was everything. Those feathers had me gooped!

Bo Deysious : What can you say? That look was everything, like complete perfection. The dress is on point, and that wig! Amazing. But I have to say something to you specifically. You didn’t do anything for your group and while we know life can be hectic, I have to take in consideration even the partecipation in respect of other contestants’ effort.

Mustard Monroe : That look gave me life! Probably I would have changed the wig but overall I live for every single inch of it. You and your team really slayed in the fashion section so keep it up and keep improving! I am seeing it and I’m loving it.

TEAM ENOBARIA
MAIN CHALLENGE
I can totally see the format and the drama was there. I could feel it and the parallelism with the metal issues had me gagged. It was everything I asked for in this challenge but it definitely needed more development and more characterization. The idea is a 10/10 but your lackluster team work is showing. But overall I have to admit your challenge made me feel something, which is always a good thing. But I needed more in depth descriptions.

RUNWAYS
Annady Juno : I love the look overall. But this is not an ancient Roman look at all. The corset is too recent to make the character a fulfilled citation. Except for the laurel crown there was no hint at it being a female version of Commodus.

Aishah Ali : You looked amazing. Like I had to hold my breath when I opened your pic as it was brilliantly good. The bold head, the sole skin matched with your homemade gown made me go “wow”. But as Bo, you didn’t contribute in any sort of way to your team, and I said, I know irl issues comes first, but I need to award things to people who actually made even a little effort towards the challenge and the race.

Pussy O’Plenty : Last season two (2) girls wore this exact same dress in THE SAME EPISODE but holy moly, you slayed them so hard I can still hear Sister Scandal’s scream from the hallway and her Whatcha Packin’ cell. So keep on teaching the children about what real concept looks like. You rocked my world with this look. Keep on doing that.

TEAM PLAI
MAIN CHALLENGE
I loved your challenge. It was so perfectly and relevantly put together I had to scream. Like I was THERE. You made me feel the emotions and the revisation of the story is just spot on. The dynamism kept me at the edge of my seat for the whole time so you gave me everything I needed and MORE! In poor words : yaaaaas.

RUNWAYS
Broadway Belle : I love your take on the character. But you really need to work on your picks for gowns. Like, it’s the third time you’ve given us some shapeless gowns. And you know how I feel about gowns, especially shapeless ones. So step your pussy up, we want to see vision and creativity.

Trixie Newage : Your wig is everything! But I have to push on some “bigger” things once again. You need to exaggerate the male side, you need to bring it to the extreme. I want more, I want bigger. This is a step in the right direction, but next week you better not wear a simple suit once again.
1694 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Thank you very much ladies. I’ve made my decision. If I call your name please step forward..

Pussy O’Plenty
Broadway Belle
Mustard Monroe

You...
Are SAFE.

You may leave the stage now.
1694 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Dame Shady T. Bagg
Annady Juno
Trixie Newage

You...
Represent the TOPS of the week.

Congratulations.
1694 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Miss Shady T. Bagg...

You...
Are SAFE. Thank your jaw dropping look for that.

You may leave the stage now.
1694 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Annady Juno,
Trixie Newage...

You both lead your teams they this challenge and for that I praise you.

Trixie Newage...
Condragulations, you are the WINNER of this week’s challenge. You receive a one week vacation in the upside down.

Which means, Annady Juno.

You, my dear, are SAFE.

You both may leave the stage now.
1694 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Aishah Ali
Bo Deysious.

You let us down this week. I get life can be hectic, but not even checking in with your team mates to ask if they are doing ok is no good.

You...
are both LIPSYNCING FOR YOU LIFE!

And let me be clear, I am expecting an IN REAL LIFE lipsync from both of you as I need to see if you care or not. Here is your song :

You have 24 hours, but I’m open for extensions.
1694 days 3 hours ago
Macda27
Love the Lipsync Song, Goodluck queens
1693 days 15 hours ago
snick427
1692 days 14 hours ago
Talian
*Bo runs crying backstage and is never to be seen again*

*Aishah pulled a Valentina and is  ELIMINATED IN SHAME!*

I guess that’s it

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!