This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Winners] Week 7 : Runway

Topic » [All Winners] Week 7 : Runway

727 days 15 hours ago
gayconverse
Well deserved win 💜
727 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Congrats!! 💜😊
727 days 15 hours ago
Chastain
Thank you thank you <3 !
727 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thank you for the feedback!
Congrats Cuca!
726 days 20 hours ago
Talian
COMMENTS

Ruby Velvet : You really gave me something in your mains challenge. For how much actual war is bad, we the battles between the same group of people of even ourselves can be atrocious. And I loved that you brought a sense of peace. A way out. Let’s get rid of our prejudices and let’s just live life as it is. You worded everything beautifully, you presented the problem, the at it affects you and your community and you gave us simple solutions. And your runway is also very cool. Your vision is always on point. But this time I felt like you weren’t much giving me post apocalyptic but rather alien/mutuation kinda thing. Still amazing. Loved the skirt and how you constructed it.

Eden Gardens : this week you proved us you are a champion not only at comedy scripts, but also at serious ones. Tho was beautiful. The take on women was amazing but what really made me resonate with this was the last part where you explain how to improve on our behaviors towards women. At first, I though you didn’t thank our sponsor for how lost I was in the words, so sorry for that. Then your runway is just so cool. Love the skirt. And the contrast with the super tight top. And going bald really worked with the look. Great job.
726 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Plai Statión : I really liked you giving us so many examples of war in the history of the world to show us how war is still war unchanged even thousands of years later. I was so in the first part. But I feel the second part lacked a little suggestion. Like… which actions can we actually put in place to propel the changement? Because yes you gave us one, but I was hoping for you to actually tell us how to achieve that. But I have to say I loved your runway. I love the mask and you listened to me when I asked you to put in some sort of waist belt. Also love the shoes. Very in theme but still so out of the box for you.

La Cucaracha : this made me feel feels. I could feel that this is a topic you’re unfortunately forced to think day in and day out. I have no notes, just a thank you for sharing this with us. Also I think you giving a perspective of a leader and what a leader should do to solve the conflict in your area was your winning point. I will remember this piece for sure. For ever. Then your runway is so cool. Loved the color, the concept, everything works so well. Great job.

Anita Nap : once again, great job. Loved the mantra becoming the outline for your overall speech and how you used it as a way to introduce, continue and solve your whole point. You took us in a very educated and thought thru journey. Everything works immensely well and you received the point for the best ad as you were the only one to actually make the ad make sense by making a whole event out of it, not just casually citing it. Also your runway is very cool… very creative. Loved the brain used as a material. Great job.
726 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Avra K. Davra : loved your premise for your speech. I think you took us to a very nice route. I really appreciated that you explored the psychology behind war people. But like Plai, I feel you could have used a little more suggestion in the solitons part. Neither of you did bad, but I feel in comparison other people have been more effective and pragmatic in their tips. Your runway made me really howl at the skirt, like I am obsessed with it. But the top could have used a little more work on the top, it gives the bust an odd shape. And I feel you’ve given us this hair already for the white runway. But let me tell you.. the skirt was amazing!

Zsa Zsa Tea : you gave a very nice speech. And normally I would praise because it was honestly ver good. But it almost felt a little too general against what has bene asked which was to give aspect about how to achieve peace. Also I feel the order of the paragraphs could have used some work as I feel you gave presentations,solutions, then presented the problem again, then have history and then presented the problem again. But your runway was spectacular. I am seriously in awe of this. And omg those shoes.
726 days 19 hours ago
Talian
https://i.imgur.com/W9tuDV6.gif
726 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
Since I am not home all day today because I was shooting a music video all morning and now I'm at a friend's house, I couldn't record or edit a lipsync, and since all points are going to Plai anyways, I didn't wanna ask for an extension and make y'all wait another day.

So I am going to submit this sickening lipsync that i searched the entire web to find:

Let's hope that the South Medford Girls can pull out that win for us mama but regardless of what happens, the #gaysforplai have already won <3
726 days 12 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. I’ve made my decision.

Anita Nap.

Condragulations you are the winner of this lipsync! You get to award two points to a girl of your choice.

La Cucaracha

You will get to award 1 point to a girl of your choice.
726 days 12 hours ago
Talian
Both girls have decided to award their points to…
Plai Statión!

Condragulations girl, you will receive 3 extra points!
726 days 12 hours ago
Talian
And so this is  the final scoreboard for the week :

https://i.imgur.com/9FgG618.gif

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!