This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Winners] Week 5 : Runway

Topic » [All Winners] Week 5 : Runway

747 days 2 hours ago
nijoco
Before I decide if I'm continuing this race I would some help from Talian to understand a couple of things;

Why the dresses with concepts were safe or low this week (except Rubes- otherwise the double win wouldn't work) when I'm ALWAYS scored down for "pretty", you even decided La Cuc had a personal concept to it when she literally said it was a look about rich and elegant (the look was good, not hating)... Is pretty only ok for certain people?

How many more weeks are pre-determined? The maths are so precise this week, it was never a natural outcome, particularly considering the runway!

And finally, how can a consistent stream of unbroken dialogue be considered a trailer with no jump cuts or cliffhangers? You ask for a product and then reward something else

Sorry girls that I have to call this out but I'm the only one that will. Its not just for me, it's for all of you who should have been at the top this week.

This is brutal because we all see it but somehow stand for it to try and win?!
747 days 2 hours ago
nijoco
You only have to take a look backstage to see how many girls are wanting to walk away or stop the fighting in this competition...
745 days 19 hours ago
gayconverse
Manifesting excellence ✨🤩

https://youtu.be/BIT4pQu-xxk

…. on a budget and a full time schedule. Sickennninnggg!
745 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
Although Eden likes to shit on me, I echo her sentiments. The numbers of queens (competing and ex queens) who have dm'd me saying they're astounded by the judging is huge.

It's normal to disagree with certain decisions here and there but I personally have not seen the logic in most of your decisions from the get go.

I love you Talian and I'll never leave in a toxic way like season 10, but you can't just brush every complaint off as if it never happened or as if we're making things up. This is supposed to be a monumental season and it has been the least enjoyable for me thus far. Everything seems predetermined, the crown seems to be between a couple of ppl, and it doesn't matter who does well and who doesn't, you're just on the war path throwing points at some ppl and then depriving others from wins.

The judging has not been consistent and honestly these challenges take time, and I speak for several of us when I say, we don't want to spend hours working on something predetermined.

At this point I wish I just exited left after AS3 and never competed in All Winners, because I lowkey knew this would happen
745 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Girl don't worry it's totally coincidence that a week after telling me "I didn't want to GIVE you a second win yet" that the two highest girls then get a double win. It had to happen to keep the people at the top that are "supposed" to be there.Yes I have 2 wins but I earned them and wasnt suppose to have them so I don't know what that means! Its very frustrating to get certain feedback, follow it and watch the exact opposite get rewarded. I know it's stressful hosting these races but myself and Rubes have never been afraid to reward what we felt was right over friendships as Facu and Talian both know first hand having lost to Kisa. Talian himself beat my IRL best friend in the interest of fairness. That's how it should be hosted.
Be clear what you're asking for and rule accordingly not so flexibly the challenge could have been "do something, anything".

Anyway. For my willingness to speak out I've already lost this season so *shrug* I'll await the crowning with intrigue.
745 days 12 hours ago
Chastain
I also feel like some weeks, not sticking to the prompt landed people in the btm 2, another week, not sticking to the prompt was rewarded. It all feels circumstantial depending on who's who. It's disappointing and honestly like, why make an All Winners season if the plan all along was to try to destroy your ex-winners' legacies for the sake of crowning a friend..
745 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. I’ve made my decision.

Anita Nap.

Condragulations you won this lipsync and will receive 2 points. And I highly suggest you make your lipsyncs public because… we have a lipsync assassin among us I see.

Ruby Velvet.

You will receive 1 point.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!