This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Stars 3] Week 8 : 👑 Finale + Reunion

Topic » [All Stars 3] Week 8 : 👑..

874 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Like come on now…
Do you even know me?

Did you really think it was it?

I am sorry, Claire. I thought you were better than that.

Also… would I cut my bangs? I feel like making over myself.

I wonder if Tyra is available for that.
874 days 10 hours ago
Talian
https://i.imgur.com/r9T9cH7
(^as usual, you have to open the link to know the winner)

And a few words for our top 3 (also sorry for the bad quality of the HoF. I had some technical issues) :
https://imgur.com/a/gB1YMi1
874 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Now prance my queen!

Do you have something to say?
874 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
OH MY GOD
874 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congratulations!!!!
874 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
My speech because im shaking I can't type lmao omg im so happy thank you so much Talian and the judges who I forgot to thank in my recording this was honestly a wholesome experience for me and im shook by all the love and support
874 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
my voice is so bad omg but it's okay it's the sound of a screeching whore who couldnt believe she won *screams*
874 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
*prances with the crown*
874 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Let me just say, because this still feels surreal to me! I came here expecting nothing, I said just have fun, like, you won’t last long but it’s okay, have fun. When I won that week 0 though, something clicked in my mind, like, maybe you can do this, believe in yourself. And that I did, I really gave my all into this. I cared about this more than I should lmao but I just really loved competing here and I didn’t want it to end and every time a new task was posted or a new week was posted I was excited.

I really think the secret to winning is just having so much fun doing this that it doesn’t feel like a competition, you know? But this would not have happened without the love and support of my Italian mother, who I adore, and in case I haven't said that before already, Talian you're so hot. Also, the panel of judges who I love, specifically Facu, Nathan, and Rubes who were always here for advice and just general support.

My queens I love you. Tamar you’re my best friend in this and where were you all my life bitch? Anita you’re a force! Margaret, I love your energy so much. Miso, you’re our little straight sister that we all love lmao! Holli, you’re the graceful angel in this cast. Mac you’re the Kiwi mom and I stan you so much! Grace you’ve helped me twice during this season so I Definitely will cut off a small piece of the crown and ship it to you you icon. Omenrosa my favorite person ever. Amanduh I send you kisses. Cherry Varsavia Judas I send you kisses too.

I will reign with grace and humor as I usually do! And I will try my best to be congenial. Anyways, get out of my face you whores, THIS IS MY STAGE NOW! *screams*

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c3/f7/69/c3f7694e7ca0ce099009707dd691e096.gif
874 days 9 hours ago
ChrisParker13
OMG YESSSSSSS!!!!
874 days 7 hours ago
snick427
872 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Thank ladies.

And so this is it for Talian’s Drag Race.

And for the last time…

Let the music play!

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!