This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Stars 3] Week 8 : Finale Pre-Show

Topic » [All Stars 3] Week 8 : Finale..

888 days 7 hours ago
snick427
Truly, this is the biggest betrayal that someone named Judas has ever committed
888 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
I'm beyond gagged
887 days 16 hours ago
Talian
*Twinkies’s face turns to pure shock and horror*

I… don’t even know what to say.

Thanks Talianna, we love you.

And…

Miso Yung.

I am beyond proud to have had you here with us this season and thanks for making this season that much better. You seriously are the definition of All Stars and even tho you walk out of here not a winner, you will forever be one in my eyes. Now, please Sashay Away. *blows a kiss*
887 days 16 hours ago
Talian
*before the break a deleted scene with the deliberation room is shown with Twinkies talking to the judges in the bathroom… I mean… backstage*

COMMENTS

ANITA NAP vs. HOLLI DAZE
Can’t deny I feel neither of you actually did a stand up comedy show. But, good job to the both of you.

Anita. Your piece was very heart warming and felt. It seriously gave us a clear sense of you and your story and I loved that. Your runway is also just so good and so on brand. It’s fresh and new… in this challenge you gave us the brand.

Holli Daze. First of all, the delivery was fantastic. You can really see you are a theater kid and you were just a pro. But I feel the script let you down a little. Don’t get me wrong, it was a good script, but I feel we just touched the tip of the iceberg, while Anita went in. The runway is also very cute, I always like the way you customize your looks.

TAMAR INDO vs. MISO YUNG
I have to say neither of you gave us a full on story about their lives. And your runways were kinda the same idea, so I feel this was a good pairing since you kinda did the same.

Tamar Indo : your script was solid. Didn’t make me lol but it was fine. The story had a beginning and an end and overall I feel you really tried to give us something about you. The runway is also gorgeous. Love the color and the concept and the way it moves around your body.

Miso Yung : I am sorry. But I feel this script was too far from what has been asked. The comedy was kinda there, but it gave us nothing about you as a person. You just listed a bunch of stereotypes about Florida. Then… your runway is good. But I feel we’ve already seen this look from you this season, at episode 0 with the water look. And this one isn’t better or worse, it’s on the same level. Definitely a very good level, but I wished you gave us something different.

LA CUCA vs. RACHA
I have to say. This was kinda everything. It was funny. Like fu-ha-ha-ha-ny. There was no dull moment, the way you told your story by roasting yourself also gave this that different pov that was so fresh. Your runway is also gorgeous. And I am saying that conscious that you’ve covered in shit. But either way… I’d like to taste you.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!