This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Stars 3] Week 0 : 🌟 Premiere

Topic » [All Stars 3] Week 0 : 🌟..

955 days 8 hours ago
Talian
COMMENTS

Cherry Pop : I really like this. This speaks a lot to your newfound aesthetic and I love the work you put in and the slightly oversized head. I think the dress is fine and I love how it is so different between top and bottom. My note would be… I don’t know who you’d re thru this look. Everything works and is actually pretty solid overall. But… who are you as a drag artist?

Mother Monroe : this look is really like. It’s glamour. It’s very eye-catching and also I love how it’s very old fashioned which really speaks to the “mother” part of your name. So I really expect to see more of this kind of aesthetic thruout your run in here. But… bitch. WHERE IS THE LUGGAGE? Don’t try and tell me you fly light. I want a matching luggage.

Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn : I feel with you we’re going the opposite of Cherry. I love that you put so much of your own personality into this. Love the color. The Hello Kitty luggage. But I have to say you don’t give me high end fashion sense in this. You look like you’ll be flying in economy, but you need to look like you’re taking this private jet with us. So… my suggestion would be maybe a Hello Kitty inspired Violet Chatchki moment?

Anita Nap : when you first showed me this dress I gagged at the glow up. Love the colors and the construction. But then you showed me your other looks and I feel you can do better. The main reason being the fabric being so monotone doesn’t really show off your curves and the length of the skirt kinda cuts your legs in an odd way.

La Cucaracha : ok bitch. This slayed. Love the head. It’s majestic. It made me really excited for what’s to come with you. Also I love how you made that the main focus of the look. The dress is also very cool. Like a serious glow up. But you need a luggage. Not just a purse.

Varsavia Von Tea : Drag. Classy. I live this look. Probably I would suggest something to cut of the middle part like a bustier or a waist belt. Probably would add some black details on the pants but other than that. Stunning.

Judas 6:9 : love this look. I am glad we have a new drag king finally. Love the mug. The exposed torso. The top is really good. I feel some cooler details could be added at the bottom tho, as it kinda feels incomplete?

Tamar Indo : love this look. It’s very classy. Can’t deny I don’t really get what a hotel lift valet gown has to do with a five star flight but oh well. But one again : WHERE IS THE LUGGAGE?

Amanduhh Underskirt : this gives me Kylie Sonique goth runway. But… I can’t really see the look. I like the hair for sure. But we need a pose in which we can appreciate the look for what it is.

Miso Yung : i am glad this look is clearly waterproof because I am gagging all over it. You look absolutely pristine.

Margaret Catcher : i get the camp behind this. I love the concept of the most annoying passenger in the flight and I LOVE IT. I love that you have a baby and the guns. BUT we need to make it more fashion. Love the high hot since I feel that’s the only hair this character knows. But the dress’s drawing is very out of focus and it’s not very fashionable. Carry your baby and guns but give us a little more fashion.
Just one serious note tho : please change the luggge bit. Give us another gag but not this. That felt out of place.

Donut Glaze : yah so just for showing up. You know I absolutely stan Donut and it’s aesthetic. It’s so camp and all I want. But we need to step up in the fashion department. This is just a grey overcoat. With pink boots. While all other details are red. So I’d like you to make it more fashion. And more matchy.

Holli Daze : I love this kinda ratchet-Kardashian side of fashion. It’s very over the top and as an Italian where this kind of aesthetic for rich girls is very popular, I get you. Love the oversized fur and the mismatch of the snake print. I would probably change hair a little. I would use more of a big updo or something like that.
955 days 8 hours ago
Talian
See you for week 0 bitches!

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!