This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 8] Week 6 : Runway

Topic » [Season 8] Week 6 : Runway

1199 days 16 hours ago
Girllover101
Avra slayed my existence
1199 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies.

Avra K. Davra...
Shantay you stay.
1199 days 16 hours ago
Faake
Thank you very much ♥
1199 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Which means...

Holli Daze...
Shantay you also stay.

That is what I call a lipsync for your life. You both did amazing both here and on the runway without stepping on each other’s toes.

You both may leave the stage.
1199 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
https://media4.giphy.com/media/l2JhOal7ksJK2HT3y/giphy.gif
1199 days 16 hours ago
Faake
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas ♥

https://www.losreplicantes.com/images/articulos/12000/12507/4.gif
1199 days 16 hours ago
Girllover101
*gooped*
1199 days 16 hours ago
Talian
ROUND 2
Daisy Chain-Me-Up
.be
Red Velvet
.be

COMMENTS
Daisy Chain-Me-Up : I love the concept for your runway. I know you did something so unique and relevant to you. Bringing a light to this undertakes issues is so important and I can’t praise you enough for that BUT this is still a competition. While you need a strong concept, execution has to be up to par. I think many things could have been done to manage to make this look more... gag worthy. Maybe even a ragged dress or something along those lines. You can get away with one thing being “off” so you had you chose between the anvil, the boots or the cardboard dress. As it is... I feel this was kinda rushed. Then I liked your lipsync. The lyrics were ok I just think the energy was a little... low?

Red Velvet : I like your runway. Maybe the concept isn’t the most innovative especially in a (basically) lgtbq+ only environment like this but I want to praise you on your growth. The mug is much elevated and you look right... it’s a simple dress but I feel being so new so this kind of things you didn’t overdo yourself and I am liking this version of you. Probably my biggest note would be I don’t really like the rainbow shoes with the all rainbow suit and cloak, but I love that you did a slim shoe. Now try and give us more drama on the look. Then... your lipsync. I am obsessed. You EMBODIED. The song. You gave us moves, confidence and a lot of mouth work (wink wink). Absolutely great!
1199 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. I’ve made my decision.

Red Velvet...
Shantay you stay.
1199 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
https://31.media.tumblr.com/bc7866f1d2f35cd9b7b2516f9a273c4d/tumblr_mfi47cdhg11s0az47o1_500.gif
1199 days 16 hours ago
nijoco
Just for the record...whatever happens..."measured and controlled" does not make it low energy. Its the slowest on the three and didn't need to be Cirque Du Soleil.
Thank you.
1199 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Which means...

Daisy Chain-Me-Up
I am sorry my dear but you are getting the pork chop.

While you both did good, Red did significantly better both on runway and the main challenge.

You both may leave the stage.
1199 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
Not the pork chop
https://media.tenor.com/images/11204541229020230aed5772a6b419cb/tenor.gif
1199 days 16 hours ago
Talian
ROUND 3
Audrey Pence
.be
Kitty Kitty Meow Meow
.be

Audrey Pence : I like when you give us this kind of aesthetic. You have a pretty simple doll maker platform and I think it’s very hard to use to excellence but did good. I love the odd shape of the dress and it’s not the usual thing you’ve brought us so far. Sure I still feel we need a little more wow... but this is the right path. You look seriously good. Then... your lipsync. It wasn’t anything you created but I like that at least you gave us a lipsync.

Kitty Kitty Meow Meow : I like your runway. I feel you really are improving with your editing skills and I see it. You look very good. I love the concept and the look itself. It’s very You and I hoped to see you like this from the get go but I am glad that at least now you are here. Then your lipsync was a dance routine with no lip sync.
1199 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. I’ve made my decision.

Kitty Kitty Meow Meow...
I am sorry my dear you are getting the pork chop.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!