This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 6] Week 8 : šŸ‘‘ Reunion + Finale

Topic » [Season 6] Week 8 : šŸ‘‘..

1390 days 22 hours ago
Talian
*emotionally cries for such an inspirational speech*
1390 days 13 hours ago
Talian
And this is it for the accolades of the night. There is only one remaining being the final crown. Whoā€™s gonna get it between Homi and Eleanor? Itā€™s time to find out. After the longest most challenging season ever, we are taking a step back sitting back and having a good old girly chart heart to heart. Just the girls and mama. First up. Itā€™s Homo Side!

https://i.imgur.com/DZZCjGG.gif

Look : https://imgur.com/7ALjizx

Twinkies : Hi miss Homo!

Homo : Hi miss Twinkies Lachapelle!

Twinkies : So, here you are. Did you see this moment coming? Did you ever imagine youā€™d be here in the f2?

Homo : Well, after I saw all the other girls, I knew. Haha no, Iā€™m kidding. I doubted myself a little bit at the beginning, but I just kept pushing and thought, ā€œyou know, why canā€™t I do this? I can take that crown.ā€

Twinkies : And, might I add- youā€™ve had such tremendous improvement and Iā€™ve loved seeing all that you have brought this season.

Homo : Thank you! Every week, I want to bring something different and never seen before. I mean sure, I had my fair share of body suits, but I really stepped out of the box after that.

Twinkies : Alright. Another question- we are living a very trying time with BLM and PrideFall. Whatā€™s your message for the humanity now and how can drag help us with it?

Homo : Thatā€™s a great question. Drag has always been an outlet for people who never fit into society, and gave a voice to queer people. Itā€™s important to mention that our queer community would not be where it was today if it wasnā€™t for queer people of color, ESPECIALLY trans black women. Stonewall was a riot, and the current protests for black lives matter are so important.

Twinkies : I couldnā€™t agree more.

Homo : And racism will always be such a problem and an issue, especially in America. I mean, our country is built off of the labor and unfair treatment of black individuals. I am so happy seeing people speak out on these unfair issues of racism and police brutality. Itā€™s so important we all use our voice.
1390 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Twinkies : Now, all your fans are wondering. What would you do with the 100k $ prize?

Homo : The 100k price still seems so fucking surreal to me. Iā€™m so close, and to lose now would kill me. I mean, Iā€™d lose to Eleanor, one of the fiercest bitches Iā€™ve ever met, so Iā€™d be ok. But still, I want it so bad! If I were to win, Iā€™d love to give back to BLM organizations, lgbt+ organizations, and donate to research for Coronavirus. Iā€™d also love to go on a vacation after quarantine, and upgrade my wardrobe a little bit. Drag can be expensive!

Twinkies : Now, itā€™s my favorite time of the season- the library is open! And this season is school themed! Isnā€™t that crazy?! Now, do you want to read your top 4 sisters?

Homo : Oh, I would LOVE too winks

Miss Eleanor - isnā€™t it interesting that the first challenge you won, half of what you were wearing was trash bags? I mean, Iā€™m not saying anything, I just think itā€™s interesting.

Amandoe Trepoor - WOW, you are SERVING in that facekini. I mean sure, your entire face is covered, but Iā€™ve never seen you look better girl!

Amara Peligrine - You know, when we lip-synced against each other, I didnā€™t know what you were going to do. I was glad to see you looked lost and just grabbed your pussy like me.

*pulls out a mirror*

Miss Homo Side - Wow girl, you loooove your body suits, but those body suits sure as hell donā€™t love you back!

If you canā€™t read yourself, how are you going to read someone else?!

Twinkies : Now... time for a final statement. Do you have anything you would like to say?

Homo : This season has been so... eye-opening to me. Every single one of you queens have taught me something and I cherish you all. To the judges- thank you for reviewing some of my sometimes questionable looks. To my drag sisters- never fucking doubt yourself. You all have something amazing to show the world. To mother LaChapelle- thank you for seeing something in me. Youā€™ve given me so much confidence.

Twinkies : Thank you Homo. And good luck. See you later.

*Homo exits the stage waving and blowing kisses to the audience*
1390 days 13 hours ago
Talian
And now another amazing girl. Itā€™s time for Eleanor Von Pour!

*Twinkies and Eleanor get kidnapped, blindfolded and transported to a very strange location*

https://i.imgur.com/HcXXA8a.gif

Look : https://imgur.com/RDjLpQ5

Eleanor : Woah?! Werenā€™t we just on a big stage with an audience and all that!?

Twinkies : Budget cuts were made. We could only afford the stage, audience, lights, for the first half of the finale.

Eleanor : ...But that doesnā€™t explain how we even got into this... ugly ass room in the first place?

Twinkies : Budget cuts! Transportation to this room was also out of our financial reach! This is what happens when you let Crystal Clear handle the money of this show, sheā€™ll spend it all on cheap wigs and prosthetic legs.

Eleanor : ...

Twinkies : Anyway, the cameras are rolling and we got an interview to do! Let me just adjust my ear piece real quick so I can get fed the lines loud and clear... okay, Iā€™m ready! Eleanor Von Pour, the times we are living in are quite troubling, wouldnā€™t you agree?

Eleanor : Yes, I definitely woul-

Twinkies : I wasnā€™t finished. With everything going on, such as the pandemic, pridefall, and this civil rights movement we are all living, whatā€™s your message and how can drag help us?

Eleanor : Well, Iā€™ve always believed that drag can set a person free and allow them to look at life from a whole new different perspective. It makes you a better person in a way, and with how 2020 is shaping up, we need a lot of better people. Thereā€™s so much hate in this world and itā€™s all so unnecessary. I want to start seeing people who are scared to speak up but they know whatā€™s right, to speak up. Iā€™m scared to speak up sometimes too, but now is the time. Black lives matter, black trans lives matter, and pride is every single day of our lives.

Twinkies : Well said, Eleanor. Donā€™t you just love this potted plant we have in this confined white room? I think it really adds to the atmosphere.

Eleanor : Mother, this room is hideous as fuck. Whoever designed it mustā€™ve really hated you, and I do mean that.

Twinkies :  ...Holden Richards is in charge of the interior designing department.

Eleanor : At this point, you just need to replace the whole judging panel.

Twinkies : ...Next question! Now, Eleanor, if you win this race, you will walk away wilth the 100k grand prize that is actually real this time around and will be sent to you via OnlyFans. Thatā€™s a lot of money, and EVERYONE is dying to know what youā€™ll do with it!

Eleanor : Iā€™ve thought about this a lot, especially since the money is 100% real... I would probably invest an amount that I felt comfortable with into possibly my own business. Iā€™ve always dreamed of being an entrepreneur and if I win this, I can make that dream come true. I would also love to give back to the community that built me up, especially my mom. Without her, I would not be here today. She has given me the help, courage, and confidence that I needed to chase my dreams.

Twinkies : ...Truly touching... did I forget to mention that the 100k is actually not real?

Eleanor : ...you...

Twinkies : Whoops! Sorry about that! The 100k is, unfortunately, not real. Budget cuts baby!

Eleanor :
https://i.imgur.com/GpxIIoU.gif
https://i.imgur.com/gjdPXhx.gif

Twinkies : Iā€™d sit back down, bitch.

Eleanor : O-Of course! Sorry about that, yā€™know me... psychotic at times.
1390 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Twinkies : Anyways, Eleanor, my legendary daughter... itā€™s time for you to show us one of the primary skills it takes to be crowned Tengaged next drag superstar! Itā€™s time for you to read and shade the gals!

Eleanor : Mother, I donā€™t shade... I slaughter. Cmon, hand over the glasses.

Analiese is so god damn loose, people often get her mistaken with the sink hole thatā€™s currently swallowing Louisiana.

If I can summarize Amara Peligrine in 10:05 video on YouTube, it would have to be this one.

LipSICK Mattel... I shouldnā€™t continue, itā€™s already bad enough.

Homo Side, I donā€™t have a read prepared for you but I signed a contract before the airing of this season that stated that I was the winner so stop while youā€™re ahead.

Twinkies : Eleanor!

Eleanor : Sheā€™s my sister, she deserves to know that this competition was rigg-

https://i.imgur.com/6jBRfn4.gif

Twinkies : Welcome back, viewers! I would like to apologize for the incident that just happened, but weā€™re running out of time so I canā€™t! Eleanor, would you like to give one last final statement to me before I send you off?

Eleanor : ...Yes, I do. I have done two seasons of this race. The first time I competed was actually the first season, I was a front runner with the most wins. The second, I was consistent but ended up tripping as the show went on. I can admit that in both of those seasons, I did not give it my all and I was never satisfied with the outcome. But this time around, itā€™s different. I donā€™t think there was ever a moment in this race where I considered giving up, unlike my last two runs. I was always listening to the critiques, giving it my all, and most importantly, having fun. I should be in that HOF because Iā€™ve excelled, Iā€™ve failed, and youā€™ve witnessed all of it but yet, Iā€™m still here. I want this crown so badly, and if I lose... Iā€™m going to have to find where all of you live and slowly, but surely, begin to ruin your lives. Just kidding!!! Seriously, I had a lot of fun this race and if I do lose, you best believe Iā€™m showing up for all stars. And if I win, you best believe Iā€™m still showing up to all stars. Good luck Homo Side.

Twinkies : Thank you Eleanor. Now jokeā€™s on you we are going back to MY stage ok? I just didnā€™t want to stain it with all the glitters you have on your dress. Now... run!

*Twinkies releases the dogs that chase Eleanor back to the original finale location*
1390 days 12 hours ago
Talian
*Back to the finale stage*

Thank you Eleanor and Homo, may the best queen reign supreme.

And speaking of reigns. For a reign that begin, another come to an end.

To pass on the crown and scepter of the reign of Tengaged Ultimate Stardom, here is season 5 crown and spook queen : Bella Black is in the house!

https://i.imgur.com/DDMYzYR.gif

Look : https://imgur.com/a/zf10tuE

*Bella enters the stage and audience loses it. People go so crazy about this look, multiple queens were evacuated because they began gestation out of shock. Oh wait... thatā€™s just Fatty McFatface being Fatty McFatface*

*Mystia is so shocked she actually draws inside the lines*

My queen. Welcome back between us. So... people want to know... how has this last year as Tengagedā€™s Drag Race Superstar been for you?
1390 days 11 hours ago
Kisa
Hello everybody! I hope dogs are allowed in here, I promise mine would be extra quiet ;)  I was asked to bring some of the prizes and OBVIOUSLY i canā€™t hold them all with those nails! the winner would get a crown and a judge ticket for next season. they both come WITHOUT the men. those are going back to the lair with me. 
but wow It feels so surreal that weā€™re already crowning our next drag superstar and my reign is about to end. It almost feels like itā€™s only been a month!
what can i tell you all. its been crazy! my new single "Dead Tonight" has reached #1 on Billboard Nauru, Kyrgyzstan and Brunei! i don't know where any of those places are but that's definitely an achievement to be proud of.
Eleanor and Homo. both of you are such amazing queens and both are worthy to stand next to me in that Hall of Fame. and to all the losing queens.. at least be happy that you're not getting killed!

which.. speaking of getting killed.. i heard a secret place is about to welcome new fresh blood. and i can tell you that you're absolutely welcome to join the feast

āš°ļøDragula 2 - Reopening the Gatesāš°ļø
opening now..

*Bella slaps her dogs in the ass and turns into purple mist*

https://tengaged.com/group/9940-dragula-2-reopening-gates
1389 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Thank you Bella for this amazing speech and now that the gates are open do we already have to start running for cover or can we at least finish the finale? I guess weā€™ll risk it and see. But if anyone is wondering, before coming here youā€™ve all signed a release in which you lift us from all damages cause by demons and infernal creatures. Including death. Now onto the point...

On the notes of giving thanks. I have quite a few thanks to give. This season especially.

Thank you to the judges. This season you really have your best and pushed the conversation going. And I love you for that. If it wasnā€™t for you probably we wouldnā€™t have had the fierce competition we had. We used to have mentors for the competitors but I can say you all have been mentors for me.

A special thank to Enobaria for taking her time to create such an inspiring and learning environment with her majestic job on Bootleg Opinions. I had a ball every week reading your comments and slaying looks.

But most importantly thank to all the queens who partecipated this edition. You surely made one for the books. It was the tightest season ever and you made it very hard for us to decide. So thank you for believing in this race and this project.

But, Iā€™d like to thank you all as a whole for keeping me company and giving me something to do in this trying time. Having so many beautiful and welcoming people to come to every day really made these quarantined months a whole less stressful.

And, finally. Mystia. Thank you for being such an inspiration for this race. I know we had your name out but it was done with all love and respect. And we love you and hope you come back. But, this is the last time weā€™re memeing you. So thanks for your service my dear. Youā€™ll be missed.

Now... on with the show... shall we?
1389 days 14 hours ago
greyconverse
ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
1389 days 13 hours ago
Talian
And this is all.

Ladies. Iā€™ve consulted with the judges. But the final decision is mine to make. You fought your way to the top. But now itā€™s time for only one of you to get away with it.

So. The time has come.

The winner of Talianā€™s Drag Race...
1389 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Tengagedā€™s Next Drag Supestar...
is...
1389 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Like come on... you arenā€™t really surprised, are you? I swear the winner is in the next one tho.

Coming in 10 minutes.

Jk donā€™t kill me!
1389 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
GIRL
1389 days 13 hours ago
Talian
https://imgur.com/15TWgE2
(^yes you have to click on the link to find out)

A few words to our f2 :
https://imgur.com/a/S7UFYd1

Now prance my queen!

Do you have something to say?
1389 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
All I have to say is ; YOU BETTER BLEND! Thank you so much Talian for this amazing race and I had so much fun competing and pushing myself each season. Ughh thank you again šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ā¤ļøā¤ļø

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!