This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Week 8 : šŸ‘‘ Finale + Reunion

Topic » [Season 2] Week 8 : šŸ‘‘..

1709 days 12 hours ago
patricenka9
*poses*

You know this kinky hoe had to come back.
1709 days 10 hours ago
Faake
Hello! Hello! Hello!

https://i.imgur.com/H7L5idm.gif
1709 days 9 hours ago
Faake
It's me! Enobaria!

As you know, I'm very worried about environment so I'm recycling a look... AGAIN! I was gonna bring the same outfit that Last Season Finale, and Talian said "Hell the f*ck no! And burned it in front of my eves so I have to came with something else, while my lawyer came with a demand.  But, as you know, something new, something old, something borrowed, something blue, I'm ALWAYS ON TREND.

But let's talk about the most important thing on the finale.

Well.. the second one, cause first it's that theme with the crown and the winner, huh.

But, finally,

We have the winner of Bootleg Opinions here!

Nine beautiful and also very talented Queens have been Tooted and Booted by myself throug several  looks (yeah, I didn't count this time).

This was a hard season with different skills and points of view that showed us how fashion is constantly evolving in different and gorgeous ways.

And one of them bring us the best of the best.

But first, let's name the nomenees! They are...
Coco Puff
Plai StatiĆ³n
Sister Scandal
Trixie Newage

You four showed me how you can apply our advices and grow in this runway, bringing more and more elevated looks to this runway, every single one of you with your own and unique point of view. So congratulations.

As you know, I only can give the title to one of us, so let's do it.

The winner...

Of...

TOP TOOT OF THE SEASON...

Is...
(I still loving this "dotting" thing)
(Just for you know, Snapchatta was the Top Boot of the Season, but I don't have a crown for that one)

https://i.imgur.com/GOMLdMW.gif

COCO PUFF!

I must say that I'm extremely impressed with what you showed us this season on the runway, you've proved that you are a talented and elevated Queen, so Condragulations!
1709 days 9 hours ago
greyconverse
https://media.giphy.com/media/cRMGLCcRZaW6XJQFkc/giphy.gif
1709 days 9 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay
1709 days 8 hours ago
AquaStorme3
1) I discovered that I could go bigger and work on detailing on my looks.

2) i would change my run by keeping better track of my time .

3) #TeamTrixie
1708 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Now the moment has come! It's time for interviews.

https://i.imgur.com/sS0miUV.gif

Look: https://imgur.com/3Fu6gM5

First up, give it up for Trixie Newage!
*Trixie emerges from behind the curtain, and the crowd roars in applause*
https://youtu.be/jt845KQUPsg

*Talian smiles and claps along with the crowd until Trixie sits down*
Talian: Wow, you look ready to snap tonight! Is there anything you would like to say before we get started with the questions?

Trixie: *waving her hand dismissively* Yeah well, F in the crowd for Mystia, blah blah blah. Although...we all know the finale with me and her would have at least been more worth it than Plai, anyway.

Crowd: https://media1.tenor.com/images/fd9483a788033a342662c1b6eff0af12/tenor.gif?itemid=5945310

Talian: *chuckles* Nice try, but we have untucked footage that shows you think otherwise.

Trixie: *smiles menacingly* And if that footage doesnā€™t play, you canā€™t prove that~
Anyway.... *clears throat and smiles* Iā€™ll continue now with saying that Iā€™m ready to show the facts. And the facts are, no matter WHO in this race wouldā€™ve gone to the finale with me, Iā€™m the most deserving to get that crown.

Talian: Well, you sure sound confident! Alright then Miss Trixie, letā€™s get started. First questionā€¦ What was your best and worst moment in the competition?

Trixie: *pauses dramatically to look like serious self-reflection*
ā€¦.
Oop, just kidding bitch, this questionā€™s easy! My best moment easily was the semifinals, also because it shows the receipts that I consistently improved and elevated my drag as the race went on. I showed how much passion and determination I have and my history of my performances throughout show my willingness to take notes for improvements.
ā€¦..
I know Iā€™ve been fake, but there are a few things that I know Iā€™ll always be genuine about. And one of them is my passion for being a drag queen. You canā€™t cover determination that comes from a deeper root, from how I discovered this community and why it inspired me. I know I will always be proud of being open with that.

Crowd:
https://media.giphy.com/media/26tPpLt1h91wt4NfG/giphy.gif
1708 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Talian: ...Thank you for sharing that, Trixie. It sounds like there might be a lot of deep rooted issues, there. Every queen has their own ways of dealing with that. Letā€™s move on, what about your worst moment in the competition?

Trixie: *wipes tears, quickly getting her composure back* Oh, this oneā€™s easy too. Iā€™m embarrassed about this actually, but my worst was definitely the Disney week. And for this one and only time, Itā€™s not Sisterā€™s fault for being bad.

Crowd:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/3c1e42f182697f9f934715ca4e54cccc/tenor.gif?itemid=5330418

Trixie: I already knew that, even in a pair or team, you have to rely on just yourself to make your own part the best it can be, to make YOU look good. Putting too much hope into the team will really hurt you. But that time, I failed because I was being too careful both in the challenge and on the runway. I put it all up to myself, and my movie wasnā€™t a disney movie and my runway wasnā€™t a villain. It was that week that I learned a very important lesson, though. One that I wonā€™t forget.

*Talian nods*

Talian: How humbling. No matter what you see as your worst, take it as a learning experience. Now, next question. How do you feel about discrimination in the world and what is your message for that?

Trixie: How do I feel about it? Well first bitch, obviously Iā€™m against it. Iā€™m not gonna be here as a racist, homophobic, transphobic, hyper feminist, ā€œfatphobicā€, or whatever-the-fuck-else-have-you drag queen! This community is the biggest Iā€™ve ever seen in terms of acceptance. Iā€™d be lynched if I said ā€œWell, I feel like itā€™s good.ā€

Crowd:
https://media.giphy.com/media/IdTh1iQGExMkM/giphy.gif

Trixie: No, but really....discrimination is an act only done by truly horrible people in this world. My actual message for this is for the targets of any and all discrimination: It can be easier if you realize you are your own worst critic, in this case too. As a nonbinary person out of drag, who has been through multiple stages in discovering myself and STILL donā€™t know for sure who I am, I would take a lot of gender discrimination so much to heart, and thatā€™s because somewhere in me I wasnā€™t happy with whoever I thought I was. This still goes for anything that can be discriminated against, if you are *truly* happy with what or who you are, remind yourself that if you face discrimination. Their views canā€™t hurt you if you arenā€™t hurt by yourself.

Crowd:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/0d3013ad84250ee6d9761a37a2277a1d/tumblr_opsl38C7FI1sq0bewo1_400.gif
*Talian is applauding along*
1708 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Talian: Thank you, Trixie. Third questionā€¦. What is your message for little Max?

*Trixie covers her mouth in shock*

Trixie: ā€¦..
*laughs nervously* I donā€™t know how you got my real name, but it actually makes me glad to hear it. I mean, I do like Redd as a nickname, though. Anyway, I guess.. my message to little me would be: I know the world is scary and confusing, and later youā€™ll think the same about everything about you. You *do not* need to be with other people or to date all those people you never loved just to validate your own self. I would be way better off if I only knew the best thing to do was the opposite...give yourself room for you. Thereā€™s plenty of time for self-discovery, and it doesnā€™t have to all be tied to disappointment or be too late. Try to not be too late like you will be..like I am.

Crowd:
*shocked silence*

Talian: ā€¦ Well, then. Thatā€™s a lot to unpack, and I would never ask for you to unpack it. How about we lighten up the mood then? Now, I want you to go down the line to read your fellow queens, and (why not?) even our beautiful mentors TO FILTH!

Crowd:
https://media0.giphy.com/media/l3fQchiOsHL8Pk4xy/source.gif

Trixie: *stands up* Letā€™s see.. we can start with the ā€œā€˜Ghostā€™ of Seasons Pastā€ herself, Scarlette. You might wanna change your drag name too baby, ā€˜cause you are no bread winner with those messy ass busted looks. No wonder why theyā€™re so messy, though. You competed in both seasons, and you still wanna leave all the advice thrown at you on read? Well read this, youā€™re the cunt here. This race doesnā€™t deserve your temper tantrums and ghosting. Sis, bye forever.

Snapchatta; from your very first look, I was gagging. But in the way that could follow with actual vomit. You are just disgusting. I say that, but there really are no words to fully describe the extent of it. Every time I saw you, I was shook to my core, because I was filled with so much confusion at how someone who does what you do can be considered...shit, anything.
Sierra, Sierra, Sierra; Sierra ā€œMystā€ me with that. Bitch, I donā€™t even know you. Youā€™re so forgettable. I think you were improving? Iā€™m not sure, it clearly wasnā€™t in a way that mattered to even remember. Although, I wanna thank you. I set up the pairs for the Circus week, so you dropping out and dragging someone down with you who was possibly actual competition for once, was clearly my victory. You basically announced that I beat you~

Depresso Noose; Depression is right, everything you did seemed like you had no interest in trying. How the hell did you even get a return? By the chart, you even did better than me to the judges in the Jeffree Star week. You had your chance to do legit even anything, but you donā€™t even lipsync live. It wasnā€™t even satisfying to send you home in that lipsync.

Mystia Blanc; Bitch you know I was real when I said I was excited for you, but oop. You still have no style, and no improvement. You pulled some big yikes moments in this season; most of the season you looked like a big Mystia Blank. Not even the clearest advice would get to you, but maybe you better look through every Bootleg Opinions again. If you *really* have *any* potential, bitch I wanna be able to see more! If not, sis bye.

Aaaaand, the rest of you are just really not notable or worth it. Iā€™m sassy, but also not petty enough to read people who basically read themselves by looking how they do. *cough*Ruby*cough*

Crowd:
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3fQffw0vQ9p91apy/giphy.gif
Talian: *whistles* Sis, you went OFF! Okay, this is it; And finally, why should you win the competition?

Trixie: Iā€™mma be completely honest, Talian. The other finalist is *Plai*, a complete and utter dark horse that I swear nobody saw coming. Then, you have me. Even before most of my learning and improving, I was clocked as a frontrunner for most of this season. And I think I did perfectly well at proving consistently even further that I can take any hit thrown at me and jump to an even higher peak. Honestly, I swear I was blindsided as fuck at Plai making it so far, but I do admit, I give her some props. I just highly doubt sheā€™s superstar worthy. I mean...also, winning this competition would mean an unbelievable amount to me, but who wouldnā€™t that be true for? Iā€™ll save you all the cliche pageant sentimentals.

Talian: *nods* Thank you, well thatā€™s all I have for you tonight. Trixie Newage, everyone!

Crowd:
http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/bxqnPHvJaAdMc/giphy.gif

Trixie: *twirls and bows before walking off stage*
1708 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Talian : And now, give it up for Plai!

https://i.imgur.com/auWqWr7.gif

Look : https://imgur.com/QofoMxK

*Plai skips onto the stage clearly excited to be there*

Talian : Welcome to the main stage, Plai!

Plai : Ahhh!!! So happy to be here!! *sits on the interview seat* I hoped for a more luxurious set though.

Talian : Blame the season 1 budget.

Plai : Yeah, makes sence.

Talian : Well then, shall we begin the questions?

Plai : *jokingly* No you can't.

*the crowd laughs as Talian looks at the camera stonefaced*

Talian : ...Trixie Newage, condragulations you are the winner of season 2.

*the crowd laughs more*

Plai : *laughing* No no no! Lay them on me!

Talian : Okay. Now, you've proven yourself to be quite the challenge threat throughout the season. With that being said, what would you feel have been you highlights and lowlights in the competition?

Plai : Well, my best moment would definitely have to be the circus challenge, where me and Trixie ended up being the winning team. We had so much chemistry during that challenge and it got me my second win. As for the worst... Gosh... I'd personally say either the cancelling video challenge or the camp class challenge. My look definitely saved me from being in the bottom 2 in the camp challenge and it was so touch and go in the video challenge.

Talian : Oh, really?

Plai : Yeah, I felt like I let you down with what you said about my look for that challenge after the effort I put into it. I should have added more candy references to that look. I also was constantly nervous about my position in the competition, always doubting myself and thinking stuff like "That's not good enough" and constantly comparing myself to the others, the Hungry Gaymen's ball was the worst for that.

Talian : How so, my dear?

Plai : Well... Everyone else was looking beautiful and giving tons of gags while I was off doing my own thing which I was worried wasn't enough compared to the others.

Talian : *softly smiles* Well, you doing you managed to get you here at the finale, didn't it?

Plai : I suppose you do have a point!

Talian : Onto our next question, to which we will go over to an audience member.

Audience Member: Hi there Plai. I was wondering, if you had not competed in this season, who do you think would be against Trixie tonight?

Plai : Oooh... Good question. I'd say Mystia would absolutely be in this finale if I didn't make it. She's definitely got a lot of talent seeing as she makes all of her looks from scratch and, while they do end up a little messy at times, it definitely takes a big pair of balls to do that!

Talian : Mystia has balls!?

Plai : I know! It was news to me too!

Talian : *titers* Now we have a little surprise for you, but if you've seen last season, you'll instantly know what this is.

*Talian pulls out a picture of Plai as a young boy*

Plai : Awwww! Look at that handsome boy!

Talian :* snorts out a laugh* The big question is, what would you say to little Aiden?

Plai : Hmmmm... Do you know what? I would tell him that it's okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them and are able to make yourself a better person because of them. I've made mistakes all my life and I always thought I could never learn to live those down, but now I've learned that every mistake is an opportunity and that we shouldn't judge someone because they made one small mistake and  most people deserve a second chance at things, maybe even life itself.

Talian : Truer words have never been spoken Plai. Now we must move onto our next audience question. Yes, you over there. *points to Alexis Mioda, Plai's drag mother*

Plai : *realises who Talian is pointing at* Oh god no! *hides behind the chair*
1708 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Alexis : very stern Good evening ladies, gentlemen and others, I have a question for Miss Plai StatiĆ³n and the question is as follows. Did you come for me during your canceling video challenge?

*Plai is clearly embarrassed as everyone is laughing their asses off from Alexis calling her out, with Talian laughing the loudest*

Alexis : I'll receive my answer at the local sushi bar after the finale. Thank you. struts away

Plai : *coming out from hiding still very much embarrassed* No points for guessing what she's doing there.

Talian : *still recovering from her laughing* Oh my goodness! Right, back on track! Now, there's a lot of prejudice and discrimination happening in the world today, what do you have to say about it, Plai?

Plai : Quite frankly, I think it's stupid! Why should you immediately judge someone purely based on the colour of their skin, or who they choose to make love with, or even gender you want to identify as!? If you want a legitimate reason to hate them, get to know them first! If you like their personality? Good! Hang out with them more! If you hate it? You don't talk to them again!

Talian : Now, let's move onto the most important question of the night. Why do you think that you, Plai StatiĆ³n, deserves to join Ruby Velvet as Tengaged's next drag superstar?

Plai : I think I should win the competition because I've grown the most throughout the competition. At the start of the competition I was strong on the runway but weaker at the challenges, but now I'm a solid all rounder. Able to turn it out in both the runway and at the challenges presented to me, weither it be song writing, a comedy challenge and even running a circus! I've shown that even if you have your shaky moments, you can still land on your feet and even become Tengaged's next drag superstar! And that, everyone, is the truest tea there is!

Talian : Served up piping hot! Now, we've got just enough time for one more thing... The library is open Plai!

Plai : Oooh! Get ready everyone! *pulls out glasses and puts them on*

Plai : Scarlett Bread! Honestly, I think the smell of garlic you brought lasted longer than your run this season.

Plai : Coco Puff! My Team Nicky sister! Now, it's no secret that you love your weed, but did you smoke any when you made those ball outfits? Actually, I take that back, they would have been much more creative if you had.

Plai : Snapchatta! Girl... With looks like those, you need a filter... Or 20...

Plai : Sierra Myst La Croix, the bipolar queen of season 2. Her track record was so up and down we might as well call her Sierra Yoyo!

Plai : And now we move onto my mentor Nicky! Did your friend tell you that hair colour was a good idea? If that's the case you might want to reconsider your friendish status.

Talian : The shade of it all! Well, I'd like to say thank you for competing in this season and I wish you the best of luck!

Plai : It's my pleasure!
1708 days 2 hours ago
Talian
Now, before going on... let me introduce to the stage the first ever Tengagedā€™s Drag Queen Superstar...

Ruby Velvet is here tonight!
1707 days 19 hours ago
greyconverse
*crowd cheers*

-Can you feel the loveā€ music starts playing.-

*curtains open, and the audience loses it.

https://i.imgur.com/Cvx3ayH.gif

Ruby beams from head to toe.
1 step. Wait a goddamn minute. Another step. She may not be padded tonight but the walk sure is high fem. Stopping. Thereā€™s the lighting. Touch the jaw, let them take a photo.
Making way to the front of the stage, reaching up and posing triangularly, touching the headpiece.
Last, making a slight bow to the finalists, and a deep one too Twinkies.

ā€œWell hello! My god dear, that surely is how you make a return! Iā€™d say I could kiss you but perhaps not today!ā€

Beaming, Ruby smiles ā€œThank youuu mother, I did learn from some of the best. Haus of Oppulenz is filled with both talent and heart, and always will be.ā€

Twinkies smiles. ā€œSo Ruby, tell us, what has it been like as the very first crowned queen?ā€

ā€œIt has been an incredibly great gift. Drag inherently is something society teaches us to shy away from, and when we tear down the boxes of possibility in life, we can do so with our art too. It all turns into an incredibly liberating experience in the end, when you pour your soul into it.ā€

ā€œI have spent this time learning and improving my own drag, real life and digital. I have stepped up and made my own as a judge and even a host, helping my drag mother launch her vision La Haut Runway. And I spent this time trying to find something I enjoy, and appreciate about everyone else in this community. I learned to drop the mamas and the walls. Nowhere near perfectly, but I owe so much of it to this race and the opportunities Iā€™ve had because I was invited to it.ā€

ā€œI surely hoped to hit home that whomever wins today, their representation and loyalty should not end today.ā€

*Ruby spins, serving one last pose*
1707 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Thatā€™s what I call a comeback! Thank you Ruby you were absolutely flawless! But, unfortunately, itā€™s time to bring the spotlight on our two finalists again.

Help me welcome to the stage for the last time ever our two finalists : Trixie Newage and Plai StatiĆ³n!

https://i.imgur.com/A1f9iAh.gif

*The sheet raises, the crowd loses it*
1707 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! Wow! What a glow up!

Now, we are moments away from announcing the new winner of Talian's Drag Race.

But first, I'd like to take a moment to thank all the people that made this season so exciting.

First of all, our beautiful mentors! Nicky, Ruby and Baylor... you absolutely did an amazing job at suggesting and helping our beautiful queens and even when you didn't, you made a good job at creating an amazing drama moment about it *looks at Baylor*. But every moment counts as long as those cameras are rolling, and they absolutely were!|

Enobaria, our resident Jeffree Star. You not only brought an amazing sense of humour and fashion for Bootleg Opinions, but you were so ready to help when needed *still looks at Baylor* and I can't thank you enough for that!

And our beautiful queens! You brought creativity, drama and dramatic exits. So everything we needed. Thank you for trusting me enough to apply and play so well!

And last but not least, let's thank the person that made it all possible, the one and only Me!

*crowd explodes in the biggest applause ever*

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!