This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 1] Week 8 : đź‘‘ Finale

Topic » [Season 1] Week 8 : đź‘‘..

1787 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Omg ladies! Welcome to the finale!

Three beautiful queens made it to this important day.

Little Red, Ruby Velvet and Baylor are backstage getting ready to plead their case for the win.

So, until then, let’s welcome to the stage for the final time, crown queen Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/jBe8txA.gif

But, let’s not forget about our former queens. Let me welcome to the stage our eliminated queens of season 1 :

She puts the “pee” in creepy :
Vega

The drag princess forged by the fire of a thousand battles :
Xania

How do you call a working shower accessory?
Aluffa Scrubs

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No... it’s
Kairi Insane

She has amazing lips and bread for days. It’s
Scarlette Bread

She resurrected more times than Jesus. It’s
Sister Scandal

Ladies, it’s your round of questions before moving on with the finale :

1) What is the best thing you discovered about your drag since you’ve been eliminated?

2) What would you change of your run on the show?

3) What challenge or runway do you think you would have slayed if you were still in the competition?

4) Are you #TeamLittle #TeamBaylor or #TeamRuby ?

Also... if you have any question for our top 3 go ahead!
1787 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
1) What is the best thing you discovered about your drag since you’ve been eliminated?
I think the best thing I have discovered is that it is actually good. I myself had a low opinion of it so coming here and geting compliments about it really boosted my confidence

I would maybe stop being so attached to the rules and actually have fun with it. To this day I still think my team was the only One to actually do the challenge correctly. But that wont lead me anywhere really. I just need to let lose, have fun and accept my Faith.

3) What challenge or runway do you think you would have slayed if you were still in the competition?
I think the verse to Todricks song. I did really well in the GlĂłria verse and it wasnt even myself so to I think I would have managed that really well

Personally Im Team Baylor. She was a team sister and I just feel She did the best overall in this competition
1787 days 14 hours ago
Dylangover1
that is ever changing and you cant put it in a box and to as long as i love my drag not to care what anyone else things

nothing i did my absolute best and that is all i could do

i think i would of slayed the fire runway

i am #TeamBaylor she is the one is think as everything you want
1786 days 17 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
Ladies, it’s your round of questions before moving on with the finale :

i discovered that even though im still very young and new to the RPDR community, i could still compete with the big leagues and actually do well and make it far. im excited to grow even more in the future

i would have actually tried posting on time because most of my challanges and looks were put together in an hour.
speaking of looks, i would have changed my entire wardrobe sis, my runways were my weakest point.

i would have SLAYED the story challange because im really good at writing, comedy, and improv.
i feel like Little Red would be a better fit for the crown as she has a bit more personality and would be a great representative, but...
im #TeamBaylor as she is my drag momma and helped me discover more stuff about the drag community and IMVU looks.
1786 days 9 hours ago
greyconverse
1784 days 8 hours ago
greyconverse
https://media2.giphy.com/media/26BRFMUP9qlD6JMsw/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d1ac1092e537877513681bb&rid=giphy.gif
1784 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Talian : Let's get this party started! First to grace this stage, Baylor!

*Baylor enters the stage with lights flashing and thunder in the background*

https://i.imgur.com/dLw1QdK.gif

Look : https://imgur.com/Q7gRF9s.png

*the crowd goes wild and she slightly winks at Talian*

*Talian gets up and claps while smiling ear to ear*

*Baylor makes her way to her seat while blowing kisses at everyone*

T: Wow Bay! That's a reaction! So, let's question you and see if you're wort crowning.

B: That's a debate? Fire them at me!

T: Okay, first question...

*picture of Patrik as a little child pops up*

*Baylor covers her mouth in shock*

T: What would you say to Little Patrick?

B: I- I didn't expect this, I'm sorry... but... what I would say is... be yourself, it will be so hard for you in the future, so enjoy the fun you can have while you're still your age, use your energy towards being happy and having positive and good people around you, never bring others down, because it will impact you in the future. Walk around confidently, or people will think you're weak and try to bring you down starts to tear up . Make sure that you do what you want, never be ashamaed, don't hide the fact you play with dolls, or the fact that you like to try on mommy's heels. make the world feel your wrath, you are loved byme and everyone here tonight. Thank you.

*the crowd errupts into huge applause*

T: That was very touching heartfelt, do you regret your past?

B: No, what happened has built me into what I am today, a power anf strong minded queen.

T: *smiles* Well, next question!

T: What is the most important thing you have learned in the competition?

B: There's a lot, but I think the main thing is that helping others truly does make you happy, before I was too scared that a girl might get better than me if I gave her my tips, but after I told Scarlette Bread my tips and help, and adopted her into my drag family they smile at each other with their eyes glistening I can't stop looking at how amazing and confident she has become, I mean just look at her! crowd cheers I love that I learned that. I also want to thank you momma Talian for the opportunity.

*crowd cheers^

T: Thank you Baylor, and it's okay! I love you and all of your S1 sisters, now once again, next question...

T: What is your message for this almost ending Pride Month?

B: Well, I'm young, so I thought that pride was just a big party and people just dancing and being together, which is a part of it, but not a lot of people know the history, LGBTQ+ people, OUR people have been abused and killed in the past due to being what we are today, they sacrificed themselves just for us to be able to be what we are today, gets louder they are the reason we are what we are today, and we should not just let the past be forgotten, and should instead celebrate our brothers and sisters from the past! That's what I have to say.

T: *waves finger* Yess!

*crowd erupts into applause*

B: Everbody say LOVE!

Crowd: LOVE!

B: giggles

T: Work that voice! Now...
1784 days 4 hours ago
Talian
T: The library is open! Go around your fellow finalist queens, the eliminated queens or even the mentors and read them to filth!

B: I could nev-

B: Little Red...

*crowd laughs*

B: Little, you're an amazing drag queen, and my drag mother, however by the looks of your harline you could be my grandpa, you have Aluffa jealous!

*Little literally goes red backstage*

*crowd laughs*

B: Scarlette Bread, sometimes your drag is like bread, dusty, moldy... looks you up and down dry... but at least you outlasted Sister Scandal oh wait-

*crowd gasps*

B: Kairi Insane, Team Nicky! Ugh it was hard to see you pack your bags, but what was even harder was Talian's dick after you sent him nudes to get that one win you got! xoxo

*crowd cheers and laughs*

* Talian snorts out a laugh*

B: Now the rest of you aren't worth it, but I love yall!!

T: Work bitch, now can you actually read?

* crowd gasps*

B: Only thing I can read is the letters that could fit on the wrinkles on your forehead but...

* crowd literally dies*

T: OKAY! Last question... why should you , Baylor, win?

B: Well, I represent the people who make mistakes, who fall, who could be considered bad, but always get back up, you can be bullied, be a bully, a survivor of rape, abuse, a hood boy, a fighter, mentaly fucked up, fat, gay, mixed, it does not matter, you are human and are as worthy as everyone else on this earth, I wanna speak up for those people and adding a crown to my portfolio will give me a bigger voice in this community.

T: Thank you Baylor! Please give a round of applause for Baylor!

B: gets up and poses

*crowd screams and jumps, while Talian looks like a proud mother*
1784 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Now, on with Little Red!

https://i.imgur.com/sFMqjtw.gif

Look : https://imgur.com/e02X08L.png

Talian : What would you say to little Ethan ?

Little : I would say that don’t ever let ANYONE push you around. Not kids, not adults, not teachers, not anyone. You may not know it, but I know for a fact that you are way more than what you think of yourself. You’re a STAR! The brightest star out there, so go out there and kill it.

Talian : What is the most important thing you learnt during the competition?

Little : The most important thing I learned in this competition is that all you really need is yourself at the end of the day. Most of the challenges, I did myself 100% with the exception of my win with Scarlette. But at the end of the day, all I need is myself and the people who love me and of course, my beloved fans.

Talian : What is your message for this almost ending Pride Month?

Little : My message for the ending of pride month is that ITS NOT OVER! PRIDE MONTH IS EVERY MONTH BABY!

Talian : The library is open! Go around you fellow finalist queens, the eliminated queens or even the mentors and read them to filth!

Little : I may have bottomed once but we all know who the biggest bottom is here... *cough* Baylor.

Rubes, you were as equally as useless as Vega in this competition. Still love you though.

Sister Scandal, OH and speaking of big bottoms, Sisters track record.

Talian : Why should you win?

Little : I think I should win this race because not just about my track record, but I am extremely independent and a hard worker. I have showed everything I have in this race and even when I was in the bottom, I still gave you my everything, and I also showed vulnerability and that’s a big thing when it comes to carrying a crown such as this one.
1784 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Talian: And our next contestant, everyone please welcome Ruby Velvet!

https://i.imgur.com/HCpj6XY.gif

Look :
https://media.giphy.com/media/Pk9B4155L7Rj5qolJJ/giphy.gif

https://imgur.com/a/eSE3fXR

Ruby: *waves* Hii mother! One second. Ruby twirls, posing one more time, before taking a seat

Talian: You betta woork! Alright Ruby, you have been a solid competitor throughout this entire competition. What say you now, queen?

Ruby: Well, mother- I can talk all I’d like too, but I want to show you something first.
Cameraman? Hello? Yes can you help a queen out? Wooork honey! Yes thank you!

https://media.giphy.com/media/UtElsdDszh1A3ZmYYd/giphy.gif

Talian: Girllllllll, that is what I’d call stepping your pussy up. Alright, so, Ruby, lets cut to the chase, why you should take this crown and not these others bitches?

Ruby: Well, mother if I may, I’m the clear winner. *Smiles*
No, well I do think I bring unique qualities that my competitors never would be able to bring. I was willing to be personal and political, I pushed the boundaries of gender perception within drag, wore ACTUAL drag for yall. I think Baylor and Red are extremely talented, but I just don’t think they represent as iconic of a win as I would. I have seen a lot of beautiful IMVU girls, and both of these girls can dance. I brought entertainment and queer artistry to my lipsyncs and efforts this season. I listened when you spoke of your visions for future seasons Talian, and I wanted to be a strong representation of the shift you want this drag race to represent. I am the underdog. I think I was overall the politest and most humble in my victory. And I think I am the most groundbreaking selection you can make as a winner.

Talian: From weird gay kid to drag queen slaying the nation. You seem like you’ve had quite the journey that got yourself here.

Ruby: Oh I quite so have. I have been through a lot in my life, and I stand strong, proud and a loving queer man, who defends pride and ALL queer rights to my core. I helped my mother and now partner through rehab, and still to this day support them. I mention this because I want you to understand the very personal references I made this season.

Talian: Thank you for sharing that Ruby. I think it’s a good time to ask, with that in mind, what would you say to little Gavin right now?

Ruby : I would say to little Gavin that nothing is better than having love and friendship in your life. While you may aspire to reach beyond and further, don’t forget those around you, and reach out to all kinds of people. I would tell him connection is the fuel to success, not just talent. Be weird. Stand up for your beliefs with fire but know when to put them out and just listen. Oh, and go to some god damn dance lessons.

Talian: *smiles* So Ruby, what is the most important thing you learnt during the competition?

Ruby: I’ve reflected quite a bit on this question and I am glad I did.
I believe the biggest lesson I have learned throughout this competition, being a new entrant with big ideas, is that sometimes it's okay to put your goddamn wall down..
I came into this soo eager, and wanting respect, wins, love, and though it wasn't always conscious at the time, so to speak, I wanted it now. I wanted my hard work and individual style to be recognized. So coming into this, I was sort of like, okay mama so they’re gonna love this and love that. Confidence is great sure, but so is humility. It’s okay to just be completely silly and share your thoughts freely with others, and its important to do.
1784 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Talian: Well said honey. Now, its an important time of the year, what is your message for this almost ending Pride Month?

Ruby : First off, I think my work has been very conscious of the fact that it's been pride month, and Stonewall 50, during the majority of this competition. To me, drag is political. I love RuPaul to death, but if I could do anything to change the way people perceive drag; it would be rejecting the idea that drag is foremost female impersonation (or EVER required something as obscure as taping your balls up your ass, as if genitalia should ever correlate with gender). First of all, that is a very patriarchal philosophy which does not align with my morals, or reasonings behind caring so much about this race and competition. What I do, I consider queer art and I often want the message to be political. Though perhaps sometimes misunderstood, I wanted to be the queen to take a stab at actual real world concepts that matter. Reflecting, I wish I chose to express my last runway as a 50/50 between connection (perhaps something visually along the lines of my freakshow runway- many heads, less demon like, haha, for this one) suggesting the idea of connectivity and inclusiveness. Rather than taking a stab at capitalism, corporation and gains by means of taking from lower class.

Stay with me, I’m explaining this for a reason. To me, the utmost important thing I wish to express in my work, throughout this month in particular is the concept of intersectionality. Our own community is at great odds with one another, politically we are all over the map. Sometimes I think people think we have gone too far, and while yes there is merit to that in some context, I think we just have more voices, more pride, and more confidence for the most part. As we welcome transgender people into society with open arms, the construct of gender is falling apart. As with that, I hope, a shift in the way drag itself is perceived. As more of a cultural importance, than purely entertainment.

Talian : Wow, beautiful Ruby. Thank you for sharing that with us all.

Talian : Alright alright darling, finally, the time has come. The library is open! Go around you r fellow finalist queens, the eliminated queens or even the mentors and read them to filth!

Ruby: Muah, I’ve been waiting for this challenge.

Ruby: Little Red, emphasis on little, you may dance like a black girl baby, but that ass is still a white boys!

Ruby: Baylor hunnie, did you get your dads permission for today? Yes? Good.
The fan favorite you are, good thing they didn’t see that if points weren’t rounded down, you wouldn’t be here.
Campy fashion green? Not so much!

Ruby: Kiari Insane. Emphasis on insane, our group was a hot fucking mess and even I knew it.

Ruby: Sister! Red Carpet Glamour! Strike a pose baby. Was a cute 15 minutes, I guess!
Well, if Red hadn’t already worn it better.

Ruby: *bows*
I want to thank you for allowing me to compete, it has honestly been so much fun and such a great experience for me.
Oh, and get ready for this rich Velvet!
1783 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Thank you finalists! I will catch up with you in a minute! Now, it's time for the first accolade of the evening : Miss Congeniality! Our mentors, Enobaria and the contenders voted and they decided that the first ever Miss Congeniality is....
Between
Scarlette Bread
Sister Scandal
Aluffa Scrubs
https://imgur.com/LBbA9zf.gif
1783 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Now, everybody! Help me introduce to the stage, for the last time, our finalists!

From left to right : Baylor, Ruby Velvet and Little Red!

https://i.imgur.com/mzVxo17.gif

*the screen raises and the audience looses it*

Only one of them will take home the crown... who will it be?

Looks

Baylor : https://imgur.com/4LLH4YI
Ruby Velvet : https://imgur.com/a/4qe6N6Y
Little Red : https://imgur.com/EIoqfZX
1783 days 11 hours ago
Faake
Hello! Hello! Hello!

https://media.giphy.com/media/KDyGWsnFFbR0zMzpcG/giphy.gif

It's me! Enobaria!

Yeah, I know, I know, I'm Wearing my Crowning Look from Slothy's... But this shit was expensive, so I'm gonna use it until it came apart in pieces. I already used it for an Academy Award, a Bar Mitzva and a Slumber Party, and IT'S STILL ON TREND.

But let's talk about that thing thast's in everybody's mouth.

Somebody order a Winner?

Cause we have the winner of Bootleg Opinions here!

Nine beautiful and also very talented Queens have been Tooted and Booted by myself throug 51 looks. I've seen desasters and also glorious things coming of the runway.

And after a long, long, long, long, long deliberation, I finally got it.

But first, let's name the nomenees! They are...

Ruby Velvet
Baylor
Little Red
Kairi Insane

You four showed me that you can bring elevated looks to this runway, every single one of you with your own and unique point of view. So congratulations.

I only can give the title to one of you, and I'm gonna say the name right now.

The winner...

Of...

TOP TOOT OF THE SEASON...

Is...
(I'm so excited! I always wanted to do the "dots" thing)
Don't worry, is not Talian

https://i.imgur.com/LyEtydd.gif

BAYLOR!

Condragulations!
1783 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Thank you Enobaria! And this actually what I’d like to do now. Thank everyone who went in this adventure with me.

Starting from the mentors. Nicky, Rubes and Lauren. You’ve pushed me to do this when I wasn’t feeling like so and I had the time of my life! Thanks for all you’ve done and all the time you spent on my project! It makes me so proud I achieved this thanks to you!

Enobaria, thank you for making this season so creative and fun! Your “Trend Alerts” are the best thing that graced this group and I love how much care you put in every single episode of BO!

And in the end, thanks to all of you who played this season. You made a hard one to top, citing the big Jinkx Monsoon “but look at you, who would wanna top you?”. Just kidding, you’ve all been amazing! And I thank you each and every one of you for that! Except Vega *side eyes her while a lightning struck behind me*.
1783 days 3 hours ago
dawnpeacly
LMAOO

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!