This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 1

3427 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
8th key goes to aisha aka maisyjames
3427 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
9th key goes to mikey r
3427 days 6 hours ago
Tetsuya
Me when I'm nommed.
3427 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
The 10th and final key goes to talian
3427 days 6 hours ago
Tetsuya
TOLD you.
3427 days 6 hours ago
Tetsuya
I feel like this is frat racism right now ._.
3427 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
This means i have chosen to nom you tetsuya and you eric aka arcanine

Dan told danielle in season 14 that you just told a room full of people you want janelle out now you have to pull the trigger. I told eric that i didnt trust tetsuya and he then told me they were friends and we should work together but i knew eventually eric would tell him what i said and that i had to make the first move.

Im sorry tetsuya but ive played other games with you and you never talk to me and come after me

Eric i am truly sorry for nominating you but i couldnt risk you saving your friend from the block with the power of veto i hope you can forgive me for lying but i couldnt have you knock over my tower.

Best of luck to you both in the pov comp this key ceremony is now adjourned
3427 days 6 hours ago
Tetsuya
Eric is my friend? o.O
3427 days 6 hours ago
acyuta
Goodluck noms, POV competition will be posted soon. Goodluck!
3427 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
@tetsuya he is on your friends list and told me you guys were friends lol
3427 days 6 hours ago
Tetsuya
He never talks to me now :/ And that's just f/l though, never think me & him are allies :)

Oh btw, you're right that I never talk to you but I never come after you :) I don't know why we never talk though :o
3427 days 6 hours ago
Tetsuya
Anyways, I'll try and fight in this POV comp. I don't want myself overthrown by first impressions, that's sad.

open group

Big Brother: On Vacation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!