This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - No collar

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - No collar

3287 days 18 hours ago
Davidftw123
Welcome to the very first tribal of The Worlds Apart! whoever leaves us tonight will be IMMEDIATELY replaced by Nicole16 so GOOD LUCK!

Natalie - You were the only person to not pass/place the torch, are you worried?

Jocelyn - how does nicole coming into this game affect you?

AJ - you held the torch for almost an hour should that be an indicator to your tribe about competition strength?

Andrew - you showed up late, are you worried your tribe might take that as lazy and vote you off?

Emmy-Jay - you were the first one to grab the torch and passed it to AJ but AJ held it for awhile does that make Him a threat? also should your tribe keep you for being there first?

PYN for additional question you have 24 hours to vote NO EXCEPTIONS!!! also not voting gets you a self vote after 3 self votes you WILL BE expelled! once again GOOD LUCK!!!
3287 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
AJ - you held the torch for almost an hour should that be an indicator to your tribe about competition strength?

I would've handed it earlier if Emmy-Jay wasn't so bossy. My comp strength is fab
3287 days 18 hours ago
Kelly2722
Jocelyn - how does nicole coming into this game affect you?

Well, Nicole and I have a history together. I have history with everyone on my tribe. Nicole  coming into the game will just give me somebody I know better as a person.
3287 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie-Yes but i apoligize and hopefully can make it more often
3287 days 15 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Emmy-Jay - you were the first one to grab the torch and passed it to AJ but AJ held it for awhile does that make Him a threat? also should your tribe keep you for being there first?

Well I guess AJ thought I was being bossy but he just asked who he should pass it to and I told he but whatever I don't think it makes him a threat I think it just goes to show how stubborn he is he would rather lose a challenge than listen to a simple suggestion. And no I don't think just because I was the first one to have the torch I should be saved its up to what everyone thinks is best for the tribe.
3287 days 7 hours ago
Davidftw123
3/5 votes received
3287 days 5 hours ago
Davidftw123
4/5 votes received
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
READING THE VOTES!!!
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
if anyone has the Hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so...
*No one stands* okay i'll read the votes!
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
first vote
Natalie
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
Second vote
Andrew
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
that's one vote Andrew one vote Natalie
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
Third vote
AJ
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
Fourth vote
Andrew!
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
that's 2 votes Andrew 1 vote AJ and Natalie one vote left!!!
3287 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
Final vote goes to...
the first person votes out of survivor The Worlds Apart
Andrew i need you to bring me your torch

open group

D&B's Survivor Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!