This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Finale and Reunion -

Topic » - Finale and Reunion -

3267 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
LUIS WINS IMMUNITY!
3267 days 2 hours ago
MicklePickle20
=(
3267 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
YAY :)))
3267 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Luis guaranteed a one and four shot at the title! He will remain in the game while one of you become the seventh member of the Jury. Tribal Council will be posted shortly....
3267 days 2 hours ago
MicklePickle20
what was the number
3267 days 2 hours ago
steve4280
Yes Luis!
3267 days 2 hours ago
chpman12
Dang...I couldn't get the number
3267 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
35 22 18 06

Oops
3267 days 2 hours ago
MicklePickle20
35 22 18 06 that was my next guess
3267 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Come on in members of Khoisan! We will now bring in our members of the Jury. Scott, Selena, Tyler, Austin, Jacob and MAXWELL voted out at last night's Tribal Council!

Welcome to tribal council. LUIS has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; one of you becomes the seventh member of the Jury...

Chip P. - How would it feel to make the Finale Episode; to only get cut short of making FTC?

Yogi M. - Tonight is the final time a normal H.I Idol can be played. Tons of people have claimed to have an Idol. Is it possible that no one left has found an Idol?

Mickle P. - Your win last night was huge. Do you think that you may be targeted for the performance you gave in the Endurance challenge?

Steve S. - You are the only non-Xhosa member sitting in the Final 5. Concerned that you may be outnumbered?

Luis L. - Being the last returnee. Do you feel you could have been targeted for that sole reason had you not won Immunity tonight?

Please vote ASAP. You will be given 20 minutes to cast your vote! If you do not vote by the deadline - you will receive a self-vote!
3267 days 2 hours ago
steve4280
Steve S. - You are the only non-Xhosa member sitting in the Final 5. Concerned that you may be outnumbered?

It doesn't matter
3267 days 2 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - How would it feel to make the Finale Episode; to only get cut short of making FTC?

It would be very disappointing but at the end of the day it was a great journey and I'm thankful for everyone who made this such a great 2 weeks.
3267 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
Luis L. - Being the last returnee. Do you feel you could have been targeted for that sole reason had you not won Immunity tonight?

Not really that was last season, anything I did last season shouldn't matter to this season its what you do in the current season that makes you win
3267 days 2 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Mickle P. - Your win last night was huge. Do you think that you may be targeted for the performance you gave in the Endurance challenge?

there will most likely not me a endurance comp for the final immunty so idk
3267 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
How long will the votes be needed

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!