This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4E03- Blind Auditions, Part 3

Topic » S4E03- Blind Auditions, Part 3

3339 days 21 hours ago
Oxygen
Snow: With "Let It Go", here's Sarah Geronimo!

*No one would turn*

BERNEL:
For me, this was a solid rendition of a heavily overplayed song. It didn't excite me any or differentiate much from the millions of other renditions of this song that we've all heard. Your voice is pretty but I didn't like the audition very much.

SAM:
Hey Sarah. To me, this just seemed like a good karaoke version of the song, instead of your own rendition of it. Idina put so much emotion and power into the song, and for you, it just felt all forced and fake. Your voice was nice for most of the time, but it was also pitchy at times. Lastly, I really do not see you doing well if a coach pushed for you. Good luck though!

DAN:
You had a really strong vocal but for me, I couldn't see how you would progress for further performances, so I don't think I am the coach for you, but good luck!

Lauren: Come back next season!

*clapping*
3339 days 21 hours ago
Oxygen
Snow: Closing the show for us tonight, with "Walks Like Rihanna", it's The Wanted.

*No one would turn*

SAM:
Hey guys. I thought that this was a decent audition, but for me, it was extremely boring and you guys don’t really seem to be a good band in general. The song was stupid and silly, and very repetitive as well. Your voices sounded good, but not as good as other boy bands, such as One Direction. I feel like the only other person who push for you is Bernel, so good luck!

DAN:
Honestly, I couldn't connect with the song, the beat was good and your voices were all nice, particularly Max's but this time I didn't turn, good luck :)

BERNEL:
This may sound harsh, but the only thing I was getting from this performance was that you're a knock-off One Direction. I only have a few spots left on my team and I need to save them for artists whom I feel can take this all the way to the end, and to do that you need a certain thing called originality and I didn't get that from you boys.

Lauren: Come back next year lads!

*clapping*
3339 days 21 hours ago
Oxygen
Snow: At the end of the show, let's recap what acts made it through to the Battles.

Snow: Dan added Imagine Dragons and Tori Kelly, bringing his total of acts to 9. Bernel added Selena Gomez, bringing him up to seven.

Snow: Sam added Nicki Minaj, Natalia Kills, Paramore, Chirstina Perri, and Madilyn Bailey to his team, bringing him up to 8 artists, while Lauren gained none, leaving her with 7.

Snow: Join us tomorrow for the final night of the Blind Auditions. From everyone here at The Voice, goodnight!

open group

The Voice Season 4: The Battles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!