This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vetoes: Reunion

Topic » Vetoes: Reunion

2054 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
Damian made one comment halfway through the game about keeping JT and Brittany safe and it caused me to never be sure if Damian was really only phoning it in, or was he actually out there playing really hard... I never quite figured it out.
2054 days 20 hours ago
paul028
Yay! Congrats Jimmy!
2054 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Damian is amaze balls ! So glad he created this. And thanks for hosting zac and Logan
2054 days 20 hours ago
Absol
15 min agolhooper902976
Ikah, I only gave all my sticks to JT.

now this is obsession

literally still havent gotten a single explanation for ANYTHING logan did in this game against me... no wonder he fuckin lost
2054 days 20 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Alright any more questions or awards time?
2054 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
TIG is all I have to say, I knew you would want revenge for me voting you out.
2054 days 20 hours ago
Absol
ok but i dont care and i didnt ever try to get revenge... when did you even vote me out lol? in the finale that i didnt show up to?
2054 days 20 hours ago
paul028
ya'll remember when I called out Logan about his shit but nobody believed me and then he got you all out, I do.
2054 days 20 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Alright!

We have 6 awards tonight!
2054 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Yay awards
2054 days 20 hours ago
VegasBoy94
First award goes to the #UntappedPotential -- This player seemed to be a player who could do something in a future season.

The nominees are:

SWAGGY B
JOSH
EMMETT
2054 days 20 hours ago
Absol
give it to king emmett
2054 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yes since we were allies in that game.
2054 days 20 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The #UntappedPotential Award goes to...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
EMMETT! Congrats! Emmett got screwed over during Sharp shooters becoming the first member of the jury. I know we will see emmett back here one time sooner or later.
2054 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Swaggy b

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!