This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 13: Slaughter House

Topic » Eviction 13: Slaughter House

2061 days 20 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Congrats Logan on winning immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 3 shot at winning this game.

Discussion Questions:

Logan - How much power does your vote carry this week knowing you will be here tomorrow?

Jimmy - Is the vote different knowing that there won't be vetoes used this week?

Damian - Odds there is a 2-2 split? Or will we see 3-1/2-1-1 most likely?

Brittany - Has there been talk about a Final 2 vs Final 3? How does that effect this vote?

24 Hours to vote (technically) but votes will be due at 6:30 PM EST so I can read!
2061 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
A lot, especially since I don't have to be afraid of a tie since I'm  safe. On the other hand, I could end a certain someone's game. They know who they are and   they know their only hope is a tie.
2061 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
ANIMAL CRUELTY GLORIFYING SLAUGHTERHOUSES
2061 days 9 hours ago
dsradine
Ummm, I’m not sure. I don’t see a tie happening though
2061 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - Has there been talk about a Final 2 vs Final 3? How does that effect this vote?

Do you think these people talk to me? They’ve literally been scared of JT and I since the merge rolled around. There’s always an odd man out if it is a final 2 and I’m a lone wolf at this point so if they want to finally make a big move in order to win over the jury, now is the time. It sucks that I’ve had to fight against an alliance of 4+ people for the entire Survivor phase but that’s what makes me such a good player. Even with all of the odds stacked against me, I clawed my way as far as I could before I was finally taken out. Logan’s been very arrogant ever since he had that idol in the final 5 so he is obviously guaranteed finals. Now, is he going to pick Damian, previous host of this series or Jimmy, the guy who’s name was brought up by these people when Andre was voted out? This will be an interesting final 3 turn out if there is one more round after this because one of you literally just played to be cut off at the very end.
2061 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*returns with urn*

Alright. It just minutes we will have our final 3.
2061 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
First vote....
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Damian
2061 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/YBRiyjeEsgqm4/giphy.gif
2061 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Second vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Brittany
2061 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Third vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Brittany
2061 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Fourth and Final vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
The EIGHTH member of the jury!
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Brittany.

It has been so much fun having you this season and I know we will be seeing you soon!
2061 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYBbEvqqi1kfuyA/giphy.gif
2061 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
The REAL winner of TPS finally exits the game, took you cowards long enough. See ya!!!
2061 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*turns to face Final 3*

Isn't it cute? A previous winner. A previous runner-up. The previous host. As you know at the final 3, the power often shifts to the jury.

BUT NOT THIS TIME!

This season the JURY of NINE will vote between the FINAL TWO.

Meaning you still have one long 24 hour comp left, and I think you all know what it might be.

https://goo.gl/images/efYwVX

Good luck! That will be posted shortly!
2061 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
oh cool!

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!