This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 5: Top Dog

Topic » Eviction 5: Top Dog

2053 days 20 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

First off I am VERY impressed with the way you all fought so hard in this competition! Especially Kara, Logan, and Jimmy!

Second, Since its a DOUBLE eviction, I am DOUBLING any veto guesses you trade for (not the ones you earned in the comp)

So for this week: 1 vote = 2 guesses. 1 save = 4 guesses!

Power could have 10 guesses + any they earned in the comp
People could have 4 guesses + any they earned in the comp
Peasants could have 2 guesses + any they earned in the comp

ALSO: You can guess for ANY veto you want!

Results: (in parentheses are your free guesses for the week) - Results are in order of when you arrived

Power:
Kara: Miami, USA (3)
Logan: Miami, USA (3)
Jimmy: Miami, USA (3)
Emmett: India (2)

People:
Andre: India (2)
JT: Australia (2)
Damian: Australia (2)
Dylan: Fiji (2)
Brittany: Taiwan (2)

Peasants:
Christian: China (2)
Ikah: South Korea (2)
Josh: Belgium (1)
Paul: England (1)

Discussion Questions:

Power: How tempting is it to just trade your votes in since it's a double week? Do you believe that people will choose to trade votes in due to this?

People: How grueling was this comp? Is it surprising at how well everyone did?

Peasants: How scary is it that half of you are going home? Do you feel more inclined to use your votes or get a chance to grab a veto?

24 Hours to send in a vote, confessional, and veto guesses!

Good Luck!
2053 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
It is very tempting to do so. I believe that people will choose to trade in their votes.
2053 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
Power: How tempting is it to just trade your votes in since it's a double week? Do you believe that people will choose to trade votes in due to this?

Its tempting but if we go by the weeks more ppl have started using their votes so im not sure
2053 days 18 hours ago
dsradine

It was definitely challenging. I was at work most of the day and didn鈥檛 have time to check any updates, so I was really just posting and hoping it was enough. Very surprised at how well everyone did, but this cast has been pretty active from the beginning.
2053 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
I swear I replied to this but don鈥檛 see my answer 馃憖...
It鈥檚 always tempting to trade to try to get a veto. Some people might not care who goes or might know how the vote will end up, so they use the trade to their benefit. I think we will still see a good amount of trades but maybe more will be used this vote than before because of the double eviction
2053 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Maybe more votes will be used** is what I mean. That reads funny. It鈥檚 early lol
2053 days 4 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather

Well i got to the 15th destination and im below the top half of players so i do think this comp was hard because of the others.
2052 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Munches on popcorn.
2052 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Welcome to your fifth eviction of the season!

AS you all know this eviction is special because it will send not one but TWO people home, and if you survive you are in the Jury!!

Without further ado, lets get to it.

If anyone has a veto and they would like to use it now would be the time to do so...
2052 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*no one stands*
2052 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Alright lets find out who the power saved this week!
2052 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The first peasant joining the final 11...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Josh! Congratulations!
2052 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Which leaves Ikah, Paul, and Christian!
2052 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
X
2052 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
X
2052 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
X

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!