This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 11: They Have Gone Blind

Topic » Eviction 11: They Have Gone..

3381 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
Fuck youuuu
Never gonna vkte youuuuuuuu
Fakeeeeeeee
3381 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
Vote*
3381 days 15 hours ago
dsradine
Now as for Wonderdog, so as no one tries to blame me for having bias or doing anything unfairly, I'll explain everything I thought through. Well, it tied for the first time, and I set up the revote and explained how if it tied again, the person who didn't vote would automatically draw the black rock. But the revote came out and there wasn't another tie. So now I had no fair way to explain evicting Wonderdog over Broniak, even though Wonderdog didn't vote. Broniak was evicted fair and square this round, so I'm sorry, but that's why you received 5th.

Now as for Wonderdog, the next comp could be the final four comp, or it could be the final three comp, depending on whether or not Wonderdog comes back. If he does and participates, then the final four will continue as usual. If he does NOT come back for the next comp, he will be expelled for inactivity, Nick will take his spot in the jury, the comp will now be for the final immunity, and Tony, Chris, and Mitch will enter the final tribal council. If anyone thinks this is unfair, sorry bruh buts it's not.
3381 days 15 hours ago
tonyalbright
Sorry Bron, I love you :(
3381 days 11 hours ago
C_Shizz96
ME AT SORRY BRUH LOL

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!