This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Comp 7: King of the Hill

Topic » Comp 7: King of the Hill

3395 days 10 hours ago
dsradine
I'm back! First off, congrats to everyone on making it to the jury! I'm super proud of this cast and how hard most of you guys are playing! I really think the winner, whoever you are, will be deserving of the gift prize!

Now, that being said. Eight of you WON'T be getting that gift, so keep that in ming going forward. The people being voted out need to vote for you to win later on down the road, so play hard and play smart.

Now, you nine will be fighting for three spots on the hill. You get one point for every minute you spend on the hill. To start off (meaning if you are one of the first three people here) you will post *Climbs Hill*. Once three people are on the hill, the fun part starts! This is first competition that has the potential for some hurt feelings and sabotage. Once the first three people climb the hill, you can NO LONGER post *Climbs Hill* because there's no more room for you up there :/ But you CAN post *Rips _____ off the hill* and you take their place!

Pretty simple comp, those are the only two commands you can use, keeping in mind that only the first three people can use *Climbs Hill* Also, once you climb the hill or rip someone else off the hill, please also post who is now on the hill to make it easier for me to fact-check all your stuff and make it easier on each other.

Example:

Sally:
*Climbs Hill*
Sally is on the hill.

Bill:
*Climbs Hill*
Sally and Bill are on the hill.

Joe:
*Climbs Hill*
Sally, Bill, and Joe are on the hill.

Kim:
*Rips Bill off the hill*
Kim, Sally, and Joe are on the hill.

Bill:
*Rips Kim off the hill*
Bill, Sally, and Joe are on the hill.

If you have any questions at all, do not post in the forum and confuse other people that understand it. Please just PM me and I will get back to you. The comp will take place here in the forum for the next 24 hours. Good luck!
3395 days 10 hours ago
tonyalbright
*Climbs Hill*
3395 days 10 hours ago
tonyalbright
Tony is on the hill
3395 days 9 hours ago
Broniak
*Climbs hill*
3395 days 9 hours ago
Mitchkid64
*climbs hill*
3395 days 9 hours ago
Broniak
Tony, Broniak, and Mitch are on the hill
3395 days 9 hours ago
dsradine
Thank you Broniak, starting now I will delete your replies if you don't do that ^^^^
3395 days 9 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Ok
3395 days 8 hours ago
Broniak
Can't Shizz, gotta rip
3395 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
*rips tony off the hill*
3395 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
LOL
3395 days 8 hours ago
Broniak
Lol
3395 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
I'm on the hill now bitches.
3395 days 8 hours ago
XxSurvivorFanxX
*rips Shizz of the hill*
Me, Broniak, and Mitch are on the hill.
3395 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Uhm excuse you. -.-
3395 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Meanie :(

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!