This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #6 On the mark

Topic » Challenge #6 On the mark

3407 days 15 hours ago
quackattack817
This challenge will be based on NCAA men's basketball games being played on Wednesday evening. There are 39 games being played, from those games I need you to compile a list of five players and your goal is to have your players combine to come as close as possible to 65 pts without going over.

With your entry I need you to include what school each player plays for and it may not hurt to have the full name of the athlete to avoid confusion.

example :

Caris LeVert (Michigan)
Aaron White (Iowa)
Frank Kaminsky (Wisconsin)
Georges Niang (Iowa State)
Aaron Harrison (Kentucky)

TIEBREAKER 1 : Total points scored by the North Carolina Tarheels
TIEBREAKER 2 : Order Received

if you go over the 65pt mark you will receive a zero for your entry.

Person closest to 65 pts will win immunity and be safe at the next tribal council.

Top FOUR finishers will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

If you have any questions please address them below. Good luck !
3407 days 15 hours ago
quackattack817
obviously you wont want to use players from my example (I used players from Tuesday games)

deadline for submissions is noon Wednesday
3407 days 9 hours ago
joshlyn34
these college ones (dull)
3406 days 9 hours ago
quackattack817
Picks posted in image section of group. Log2016 and chael failed to submit picks for the challenge.
3406 days 5 hours ago
log2016
crap didn't even see the mail
3405 days 17 hours ago
quackattack817
Results will be posted within the hour
3405 days 17 hours ago
quackattack817
Mminervini219        61
Honeybunch1        61
Joshlyn34                       57
Ajlike17                       45
Mouseter09        27
BrendanByrnes        OVER
Travisd13                       OVER
Chael                       no picks
Log2016                       no picks

It came down to the tiebreaker, honeybunch1 didn't submit a tiebreaker so the win goes to Mminervini219 ! Mark will be immune at todays tribal council. Idol clues will be distributed to the top 4 finishers in the next hour or so.

All votes due tonight by midnight.

If you have found a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, you must post that you are doing so in the tribal council thread prior to the voting deadline.

The next challenge will also be posted today with a deadline of sometime Saturday (just a heads up)

I'll also post results of this challenge in the images portion as soon as my phone is charge up enough to do so.
3405 days 17 hours ago
mminervini219
LOL yesss. I know nothing about basketball. Just used math :-) pm me the vote since you all evicted my buddy :-( lol
3405 days 16 hours ago
mouseter09
Grats mark. Feel free to pm me the vote
3405 days 14 hours ago
log2016
PM me vote as well!
3405 days 14 hours ago
honeybunch1
omg didnt  realize we  were tied
3405 days 9 hours ago
travisd13
Grats Mark!
3405 days 6 hours ago
ajlikes17
Congrats mark!

open group

Quack's Survivor - Sports Edition

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!