This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE Show 2 Results!

Topic » LIVE Show 2 Results!

3455 days 7 hours ago
neathery
Judges reviews will be post here and sadly 2 people will go home! Results within 48 hrs!
3454 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Sam Smith - Your voice is so pure and angelic. It’s just perfection and you did an amazing job in this performance < 3

Alicia Keys - This girl right here is on FIRE! Love the performance and the vocals! Great job!

Christina Aguilera - Yasss! This is my jam right here! Great vocals and perfect song choice this week!

Kacey Musgraves - Very nice and easy listening. Your vocals are good, but nothing that truly wows me.

Katherine McPhee - Your vocals are great! Not a fan of the song, but your voice is perfection!

TwentyFourSeven - It’s the Little Things that make me love this performance! Great job guys!

Katy Perry - This was a great music video, but I just don’t feel like your vocals were great. It was a bit bland for me </3

Kelly Clarkson - Don’t ever be gone! You are great at the Pop/Rock genre!

Blake Shelton - I’ll be your honeysuckle anytime with a voice like yours! Great job!

Ariana Grande - Your vocals are very much similar to a young Mariah! Love it!

Mariah Carey - Your vocals are beautiful, but this song didn’t do much for me.

Hunter Hayer - Beautiful! Simply perfection! < 3
3453 days 16 hours ago
Likeaboss
Sam Smith-
You have an amazing voice! Just amazing! Nothing else to it. Great job!

Alicia Keys-
Girl you are on fire!!! Love love love!!!
Love listening to you!

Christina Aguilera-
For me this is better than last weeks! I think you stepped it up!!

Kacey Musgraves-
I love you!! You have a simply beautiful voice! I could listen to it all day! To me you may just be the best country artist in the competition!

Katherine McPhee-
Better than last week but still not sure if it's clicking for me.

TwentyForSeven-
You guys are great! You may be an underdog in this, but I think you could pull it off.

Katy Perry-
I think this was great! Love everything about it!

Kelly Clarkson-
I love your voice so much!! I don't want you to be gone!!

Blake Shelton-
Love you and this song!! I think the country artists have shown what they're made of! Great job!!

Ariana Grande-
Great song and vocals! Keep it up!

Mariah Carey-
For me you do have a great voice but like carly said it wasn't as good. But with a voice like yours who knows.

Hunter Hayes-
Love it! Love you! Marry me!!!
3448 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
What happened? Lol. It's been 5 days. Haha
3448 days 10 hours ago
Likeaboss
That's what I'm saying!
3448 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
I think it's done lol
3448 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I'm guessing it's over too lol

It's been fun, but I have to judge some other games so if this one starts back up just message me and I'll rejoin :)
3448 days 6 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
thats too bad :/ i actually liked this!

:(
3445 days 19 hours ago
kaylee21
That's whack. Why waste your t's and all our time to host a group and not even finish it? Lol. Okay..

open group

Ultimate Singing Competition

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!