This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE Show 1 Results!

Topic » LIVE Show 1 Results!

3459 days 14 hours ago
neathery
Judges reviews will be post here and sadly some will go home!
3459 days 14 hours ago
neathery
This weeks guest performer is Tim McGraw with Truck Yeah!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7GfUORHtw
3459 days 13 hours ago
Likeaboss
Ariana Grande- All My Love
This was definitely different. You have amazing vocals and I really enjoy listening to you!! I just got a vibe that was different coming from you. Overall great job!!!

Sam Smith- Fast Car
I could listen to you sing all day!! Just one problem for me is that the song just really didn't keep my attention. But your voice is amazing and you are amazing!!

TwentyForSeven- I Won't Give Up
Love love love!! This was perfect!! Perfect song choice! Perfect vocals! I can already tell that this will take you far!

Max Schneider- Hold On We're Going Home
This just didn't click for me. I like your voice but I'm not sure it's the best. And I kinda felt like it was a little forced.

Katy Perry- Unconditionally
Amazing!!! Beautiful voice and vocals!! Beautiful song!! Perfection!!

Kacey Musgraves- Keep It To Yourself
I love country music and you are the perfect example of a good country singer and good country song!! Love it love it love it!!

Katherine McPhee- Shake It Off
Beautiful voice!! But I'm not sure if the song was the right choice. It's another one of those that just didn't click and seemed forced but you do have a good voice.

Hunter Hayes- Tattoo
Another great example of a great country singer and a great county song! And I'm sure some people out there love looking at you too ;)

Kelly Clarkson- Already Gone
I could listen to you sing all day long!! This performance was beautiful! Your voice is beautiful! And you're beautiful!! Amazing job!

Blake Shelton- Doin What She Likes
I love you and your voice, but not this song. I know the song won't hurt you but everything was great besides that fact.

Alicia Keys- Fallin? (Don't know title)
AMAZING VOICE!!!! Love the song!! Keep it up girl!!!

Mariah Carey- (don't know song title)
Beautiful. Fabulous. Nothing in between. That was perfection!

Christina Aguilera- (don't know song title)
Love your voice!!! Good song!! Keep it up and you will go far!!! Great job!!
3459 days 10 hours ago
neathery
Ariana Grande- Amazing vocals! That was a great performance! Keep it up and you'll make it far in this game!

Sam Smith- That song was amazing! It had a nice story line and it's the type of song that can get suck in your head!

TwentyForSeven- Nice way to start off the competition! Perfect jump from calm to intense! Keep it up and you might win it all!

Max Schneider- Not your best performance. I know that you have lot of better songs to offer.

Katy Perry- Nice! Your voice was great! Keep it up!

Kacey Musgraves- Perfect song to relax to! Love it!

Katherine McPhee- Could have been better, I just didn't get into it!

Hunter Hayes- Loved this song! Nice first impression! Keep it up and I see you going far!

Kelly Clarkson- I could listen to that song all day keep it up! Amazing vocals and voice!

Blake Shelton- Perfect example of modern country! Nice Job!

Alicia Keys- Amazing vocals keep it up!

Mariah Carey- Nice Job! I could listen to that song all day!

Christina Aguilera- Nice vocals and voice, keep it up!
3459 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I will post my comments Monday evening after school! < 3 Sorry for the delay!
3458 days 8 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
this wait is killing me.
3458 days 8 hours ago
adamsel
ikr. me 2
3458 days 8 hours ago
Baseball03
Same
3458 days 7 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
c'mon carly. get to it! ;) Jk <3
3458 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I will posting them before I go to bed tonight, I promise!
3458 days 7 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
^ pinky swear?!
3458 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*pinky swear* :)
3458 days 6 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
:P
3458 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Watching performances now! Will post comments soon!
3458 days 5 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
(Yay!!)
3458 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I was SUPER impressed by everyone! I honestly don't know who will go home!

Ariana Grande - I’m really liking this! I’ve never heard this song, but your vocals are great!

Sam Smith - Your voice is heaven sent! Love this cover and it suits your voice perfectly!

TwentyFourSeven - Very beautiful vocals! Great job on this cover!

Max Schneider - This cover is incredible! I mean I can’t get over how great your falsetto is! Fantastic job!

Katy Perry - This was a really great performance! Your vocals were pure and strong. Very nice!

Kacey Musgraves - This was a good solid first performance! I think you could go far, especially since you play the guitar and sing at the same time.

Katherine McPhee - YASSS!! This was very very good! The performance was solid and on point!

Hunter Hayes - You are such a cutie pie! Love the song, the vocals, and your guitar playing! Great job!

Kelly Clarkson - This performance was haunted and chilling. Your vocals were perfection!

Blake Shelton - Great song! It was catchy and your vocals were good!

Alicia Keys - I keep Fallin in love with this song over and over again! Great vocals and great song choice!

Mariah Carey - Your vocals are phenomenal and this was a solid performance!

Christina Aguilera - THAT VOICE IS PURE STRENGTH! Great job!

open group

Ultimate Singing Competition

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!