This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Application!

Topic » Judges Application!

3478 days 14 hours ago
neathery
Apply to be one of the two judges along with me!

First Name:
Color Level:
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?:
Review and score this song:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZaIDo_ULk
Review:
Score 1-10 (the higher the better):
3478 days 13 hours ago
adamsel
Apply to be one of the two judges along with me!

First Name: Adam
Color Level: Sky
Will you be active?: Always
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?: I'll do it within hours
Review:
Score 1-10 (the higher the better): I would give this song a 4. I am very picky with my country music and honestly, I couldn't understand half of us and the parts I did weren't very good. I gave it a 4 because I would consider it a slightly below average song.
3478 days 13 hours ago
rockstarr
First Name: Rock>I want this to be it
Color Level: Brown
Will you be active?: Yes I am on all the time
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?:
Review and score this song:  Yes
Review: Jason Aldean The Truth~ He sounded rlly good and I don't rlly like country
Score 1-10 (the higher the better): I say a 6 :)
3478 days 13 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby
Orange
Yes
Yes
I like country and I like the artist.  The song was really good.  I give it a 9.  It was awesome.
3478 days 13 hours ago
Likeaboss
First Name: Trey
Color Level: red
Will you be active?:  yes
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?:  yes
Review: I am a big fan of both Pop and country music so when I hear a good country song I know it's a good country song. And let's just say that was a good country song!! You're a very talented singer! Lots of skill with you! Obviously is it gonna be a perfect score on the first try? No. But it's what improvement is for!
Score 1-10 (the higher the better): 8!
3478 days 11 hours ago
imprincearthur
First Name:Cody
Color Level:Yellow
Will you be active?:Yes
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?:Yes
Review and Score this song.

Review:I am not a big fan of country but there was a whole lot of skill you are a very great talented singer it will not be a perfect score but with You . You will have tons of time to make improvements.
Score 1-10(the higher the better): 9/10
3478 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
First Name: RJ
Color Level: TV Star
Will you be active?: Yes
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?: Easily
Review: Jason, that was a very solid performance. It's evident you have great vocals, but I don't think that was a great song to choose. There wasn't that "bit" in the song which makes me crazy for your voice and I feel the "ultimate singer" needs to have that.
Score 1-10 (the higher the better): Solid performance but no wow factor. It's going to be a 7/10 for me :)
3477 days 23 hours ago
Reika19
First Name: Reika
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days?: I d reviews for music blogs so yeah, easy :)

Review: Jason, you have a great voice which works well with acoustic/country performances however I don't believe that this song was a good pick for you. The song didn't seem to go anywhere and was just consistent the whole way through. With a better song choice, your vocals will really be able to shine and you could be a solid contender for
the win.
Score: 6/10
3477 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
First Name: Michael
Color Level: Blood
Will you be active?:  Yes
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?: Yes

Review: Jason you have a good voice, This song was ok for me. Im a big country fan but this wasnt doing it for me. I love the meaning of it though. A different song and you could be a contender to winning it
Score 1-10 (the higher the better): 6/10
3476 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
First Name: Carly

Color Level: Purple

Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?: Yup!

Review:
It was a bit bland for me. Sure the chorus is catchy, but its boring. I'm a country fan, but this isn't my cup of tea.

Score 1-10 (the higher the better): 5
3476 days 16 hours ago
neathery
Judges apps closed!
3476 days 15 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
First Name: Tocan
Color Level: Black
Will you be active?: Yep 
Will you write a review and score every performance within 2 days of it being posted?: less than that, i'll always be ready

Review: No sugar coating this song really sucks. the song is soul heartedly focused on depression and certainly isn't what I'd look for in a country singer. plus the vocals seemed completely repetitive. I'm trying to be the Simon Cowell  kinda judge but this deserves a bad review from even the nicest of judges
Score 1-10 (the higher the better): 3/10

open group

Ultimate Singing Competition

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!