This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Reunion

Topic » All-Stars - Reunion

1339 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Who was your fav player this season?
1339 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Abel
I believe Yung and Tony voted for you
1339 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Abel

In terms of just overall personality and who I enjoyed the most, I'd have to say Jake for sure.
1339 days 13 hours ago
gethann
Daniel don't lie, it was Rohan
1339 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
If there aren't anymore questions, I will move on to the awards of the season. Sorry I'm rushing, but I do need to be somewhere soon
1339 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
DanielzSnooz
@Abel

In terms of just overall personality and who I enjoyed the most, I'd have to say Jake for sure.

TASTE!
1339 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Ethan

This season I will be introducing the Rohan award. It goes to the most cracked player of the season
1339 days 13 hours ago
gethann
LMAOOOOOOOO ICONIC
1339 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I will be starting from bottom to top so beginning with the Biggest Disappointments of the Season...
1339 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nominees are... Rohan, AJ and Eric
1339 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
18 days 1 hour ago rohanprabhu
you dont know me abel but i know you from vl you are super annoying and i could send you home in a blink of an eye
your mean to my friend

ANYWAYS CHILE...
1339 days 13 hours ago
gethann
he had to go because he would've tanked your game abel
1339 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
The winner is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
AJ!

This in by no means is me saying that AJ is a bad player or didn't play to the best of his abilities, but it did hurt seeing him go so early and I'm usually not opinionated  as a host in-game but that vote off really struck me to my core
1339 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
lmaooooo
1339 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
aj was robbed

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!