This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
QUESTION 1 -  I should of won my season but due to some dumbness in the jury I didn’t get the votes I needed. This time I’m gonna fight harder to get people who will vote for me in the jury.

MC #1:
A - Bobby
B - Tiffany
C - JJ
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Also NO CHANGING YOUR ANSWER
1339 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Me being late I-
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
The right answer was... Tiffany!

Ryan, Gera and Abel score

Ryan - 1
Gera - 1
Abel - 1
Jeremy - 0
Ethan - 0
1339 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Oh lmao
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Next round coming up
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
QUESTION 2 -  Here I am, after five damn years, I'm back doing this series once more for All-Stars. I'll admit, I'm trying to remember how I played back in (REDACTED), I was a bratty high schooler and all that. Now I'm just a bratty college student

MC #2:
A - Lukas
B - AJ
C - Brendan
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
The correct answer was... Lukas!

Gera is the only one to score

Gera - 2
Ryan - 1
Abel - 1
Jeremy - 0
Ethan - 0

Next round coming up
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
QUESTION 3 - I'm going to let others take the leadership role, and I am going to concentrate on my best attribute, my incredible social game. So I reached out to the 14 people not on my tribe and just said hi and exchanged pleasantries

MC #3:
A - JJ
B - Scott
C - Eric
1339 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Me when I thought I was special
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
The answer was Scott!

Everyone except Jeremy scores

Gera - 3
Ryan - 2
Abel - 2
Ethan - 1
Jeremy - 0

Next round coming up
1339 days 14 hours ago
gethann
Russell11
Me when I thought I was special

He did this our season too trust me
1339 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
What a mastermind
1339 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
QUESTION 4 - my conversations with brendan have been so.. stoic and cold, it feels like i'm talking to a robot or some shit idk. that's probably just how he is and i have to respect that but it's strange! bobby is someone who believes covid is a HOAX and our conversations were also pretty weird in terms of exchanges. our conversation literally went "hey" "hi" "how's it going" "could be better." "oh? what's wrong" "i've been unemployed for five months" like HELLO? 

MC #4:
A - AJ
B - Tiffany
C - Nick

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!