This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Tonad

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Tonad

1367 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Tonad to your sixth tribal council as a merged tribe. Welcoming Gavin, Michael, Jimmy, Sam and Rubes voted out last tribal council. Gera has won immunity and therefore can not be voted out. Everyone else is fair game

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 6:00PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1367 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
me
1367 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Meeeee
1367 days 9 hours ago
DrPepsi
cam
1367 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tim - With a double idol play last vote, is there any way we see a split vote to tackle that tonight?

Abel - As this game nears the finale, does the focus change from who you are closely aligned with to who you think you can beat in the end?

Cam - Looking at the jury members, are you confident that you possess some chance to get their votes and how?
1367 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
i dont see anyway theres a split vote, just the numbers are too close to do it
1367 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - As this game nears the finale, does the focus change from who you are closely aligned with to who you think you can beat in the end?

Yeah I think it does. If you’re bringing people to end that you don’t think you can beat, then you’re being a clown and you will be clowned on at the FTC.
1367 days 4 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - Looking at the jury members, are you confident that you possess some chance to get their votes and how?

I think yes but it all depends who is sitting with me some people may pick favorites you never know
1367 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1367 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1367 days 4 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://i0.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/Angelina-tribal-face.gif
1367 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...

I'll read the votes...
1367 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jake
1367 days 4 hours ago
Lemjam6
hmm
1367 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tim
1367 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
https://media2.giphy.com/media/1zKfKQARBk4loEXxy4/giphy.gif

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!