This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Tonad

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Tonad

1370 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Tonad to your second tribal council as a merged tribe. Welcoming Gavin voted out last tribal council. Jake has won immunity and therefore can not be voted out. Everyone else is fair game

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 6:00PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1370 days 14 hours ago
DrPepsi
cam
1370 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam - Does the rope competition have any affect on the relationships or perceived alliances that you have made?
1370 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
question
1370 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake - With you having your idol publicized, are you worried at any moment people would want to blindside you?
1369 days 23 hours ago
Russell11
Me
1369 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Abel - With there possibly being 8 powers in the the game right now, how large are the chances that there will be something played tonight?
1369 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - Does the rope competition have any affect on the relationships or perceived alliances that you have made?

I think it depends on the player for me it doesn鈥檛 cause it鈥檚 just how strategic you wanna be
1369 days 22 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - With there possibly being 8 powers in the the game right now, how large are the chances that there will be something played tonight?

I have God on my side so I鈥檓 not really worried 馃拝馃徑. Next question.
1369 days 22 hours ago
Lemjam6
Jake - With you having your idol publicized, are you worried at any moment people would want to blindside you?

Of course. When I'm in a game, I'm always worried about being blindsided so this just increased the paranoia 100%.
1369 days 21 hours ago
NotNicky333
nicky
1369 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick - With all the drama ensuing this vote, should we expect a close vote tonight? Can this vote cause a divide in the tribe?
1369 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1369 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol / advantage and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1369 days 18 hours ago
Lemjam6
You know what
1369 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
jake

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!