This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Jacques

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Jacques

1398 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Jacques to your first tribal council. A ritual at tribal council is you must dip your torch in to get fire. In survivor, fire represents your life, when your fire is snuffed, so are you.

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 6:00PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1398 days 6 hours ago
benp428
ME!
1398 days 6 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam
1398 days 4 hours ago
NotNicky333
Me
1398 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ben - You were one of the few people that came to the challenge today. Do you feel as though that will not make you the target tonight or is there other factors that come in for this vote?

Cam - There's surely many pre-existing relationships with this game and cast. Does that worry you coming into this game?

Nick - Should we expect a unanimous vote tonight or do you feel as though this vote may divide the tribe?
1398 days 1 hour ago
benp428
Ben - You were one of the few people that came to the challenge today. Do you feel as though that will not make you the target tonight or is there other factors that come in for this vote?

Yes.. As an active member of this tribe I better not be going home lol.. Tbh we want an active tribe and take out people who wont participate.. BUT THIS IS UR FAULT WERE HERE MR SNOOZEFEST
1397 days 13 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - There's surely many pre-existing relationships with this game and cast. Does that worry you coming into this game?

i mean it can worry me but again it’s survivor and you never know what can happen in this gam
1397 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
Nick - Should we expect a unanimous vote tonight or do you feel as though this vote may divide the tribe?

I think it's important we come to a decision as a unit. I hope the decision is unanimous, and we grow stronger moving forward, but there's no way of knowing until the votes are read.
1397 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1397 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn*

If anyone has hidden immunity idol / advantage menu and you would like to play it then now would be the time to do so...
1397 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...

I'll read the votes...
1397 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nik
1397 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nik
1397 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Third Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nik
1397 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Fourth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Andrew

That's
3 votes Nik
1 vote Andrew

2 votes left...
1397 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Fifth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
and the first person voted out of DanZ Survivor Haiti...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nik

Need to bring me your torch...

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!