This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti - Cast Reveal & Twist

Topic » Haiti - Cast Reveal &..

1391 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
As for the twist of the season...
1391 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
TWIST:

For the first twist of the season, it's very simple. Each tribe will have the typical idol board where you will search for the idol but there will also be an ADVANTAGE MENU placed in the idol board for you to find as well. If your tribe wins a competition, you will PM me your decision whether to receive a clue of the whereabouts of the advantage menu OR the idol.
If you do receive the advantage menu, you will get the option of a number of powers to use in this game for a price. Typically the price will be for example, lose your vote at the next tribal council to receive a steal a vote .etc.

You will get more information about the powers and the rules of these powers if you are to receive them.

For the second twist of the season, we have what is called "The Kiss and Tell"
How the kiss and tell works is that IF you are to receive an advantage or an idol in this game, you MUST tell one player on your tribe about it right away. You will include me in a chat with them and you will tell them about what you received. This may help you gain an ally or hurt your game and make you become a target. You are also allowed to make up fake powers and include me in chats and etc.

If you have any questions about the twists in the game just let me know
1391 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
With that being said...
I will invite everyone to the main chat on skype and good luck!

I'll expect to see everyone tomorrow for your first competition of the season
1391 days 9 hours ago
greyconverse
https://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/auroras.gif

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!