This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Death: The Dinner Death

Topic » Season 3 Death: The Dinner..

2243 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
Renny was sCared.  He had not figured out what had happened at the carnival and knew it was only a matter of time before the killer came after him.  Having made some close friends, he wanted to leave a lasting legacy that would expose the killer before any more deaths happened at Rue Manor.  Maybe even before his death could happen…

The lack of information regarding Garrett’s death in the last round was VERY suspicious to Renny, so he thought he would begin my exploring exactly WHAT happened at the carnival.  The Banquet Hall was a good place to start since it overlooked the backyard.  For 2 nights Renny carefully snuck out of his room, entered the dark Banquet Room and used his binoculars to peek into the backyard.  Each night he was nervous and each night he bit his fingernails, leaving traces all around the floor near the window…

What Renny did NOT know was that the killer was on to him…The killer had placed a hallucinogen onto the strap of the binoculars.  On the second night Renny saw movement at the Carnival and he saw the killer (Dresses as a yeti) peel a bunch of icicles off of the Log Flume ride.  He watched as the killer went back towards the ski lift and into the work area, where he turned on the lights.  He watched as the killer removed his mask and GASPS, Renny saw the killer!

Now, this would have been the end of the killing spree, except, the killer had been onto Renny and the gray substance had been near Renny’s mouth and started to absorb into his skin – making him hallucinate.  He knew he didn’t have much time, he actually thought he was dying… He took out a pad of paper he had with him and quickly wrote a letter  “I didn’t know before, but I know now.  I know how Garrett died, but the killer is on to me – it reveals his identity… when you find this, I may not be here, but I left you another clue in the  ---“  (The rest of the clue reads in the LIBRARY – but was removed during the investigation…)

He quickly lifted up the piano and put the letter inside.  He wrote a second letter stating the name of the killer and where to find the proof (Inside the Piano)…At this point the hallucinogens were taking over… He stumbled lost control of reality and the paper in his hand looked like an ice cream…He took a few bites of it before collapsing on the floor.

Renny awoke 15 hours later – right before dinner.  Dazed, he ran upstairs to change, before being the last to join everyone at supper…As they were eating, the killer had connected a magnet inside the light switch (He accidentally replaced the light cover upside down – leaving dust on the bottom, while dust usually settles on the top….) He placed another magnet inside the Grandfather clock on the minute hand… Once the minute hand reached 8:45 – the magnet was close/strong enough to trigger the response to turn the light switch OFF.

In the darkness, the killer took out an icicle he had kept temperature controlled in a piece of foil, and stabbed Renny in the stomach 3 times… Renny – still weak from the drugs, doesn’t even respond, the wounds were sufficient enough to kill him.  He drops dead, face falling into the soup while blood drips out of his body and the icicle melts on the dinning room floor…

open group

Leanna's - Season 4: WHODUNNIT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!