This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TBBS1 Updates

Topic » TBBS1 Updates

3509 days 3 hours ago
Cupcakes83
(All polls are being changed to open for 4 minutes)
3509 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
In have decided to use the veto on Tyler
3509 days 3 hours ago
Cupcakes83
random.org has chosen coolKat to win veto in the tie. You have 20 minutes to post because I have to go eat dinner. Once I finish we will play until the final 8 or 9 and then the game will pause and continue tomorrow.
3509 days 2 hours ago
Cupcakes83
Nomination will be open for 6 minutes this time since I just got back.
3509 days 2 hours ago
Cupcakes83
HaydenNicole is nominated with 2 votes and Blake18 is nominated with 1 vote, being nominated over Tylerseeg by random.org.

Tylerseeg, shawndorman12, kyoot, and ninjohn will also play in the Veto.
3509 days 2 hours ago
Cupcakes83
Tylerseeg has won the Veto and has 4 minutes to post if he uses it.
3509 days 2 hours ago
Cupcakes83
It's been 4 minutes and Tyler has yet to post, this means the Veto is not used... Eviction is about to be posted.
3509 days 2 hours ago
Cupcakes83
Hayden is now out the door, and the villain has chosen the secret MVP! Their identity will be hidden until AFTER the finals! The Nomination Poll will be open until they message me their nominee.
3509 days 2 hours ago
Cupcakes83
Tylerseeg is nominated with 3 votes, and manns9483 is nominated with 2 votes. The MVP has nominated shawndorman12 as the third nominee.

ninjohn, kyoot, and XxHeroxX will also play in the Veto.

FIRST TWIST: There will be three nominees at the end of the week and two will be going home! It's our first Double Eviction!
3509 days 1 hour ago
Cupcakes83
random.org has made kyoot the third nominee over ninjohn. Eviction is being posted.
3509 days 1 hour ago
Cupcakes83
manns9483 and kyoot are the last to leave the TBBS1 house for tonight, the Nomination will be posted but the game will not be closed until 5:00 Eastern tomorrow. Good Luck everyone! Tomorrow we will crown the winner of Season 1!
3508 days 4 hours ago
Cupcakes83
The game is now about to resume. Good luck to the remaining houseguests, the nominees will be revealed in 3 minutes.
3508 days 4 hours ago
Cupcakes83
shawndorman12, XxHeroxX, BigBrother_78, and ninjohn all had a total of 2 votes.

random.org chose XxHeroxX and ninjohn as the nominees.

BigBrother_78, shawndorman12, Tylerseeg, and Blake18 will also play in the Veto.
3508 days 4 hours ago
Cupcakes83
I forgot about the MVP twist. Anyway the MVP nominated shawndorman12 so the players remain the same.
3508 days 4 hours ago
Cupcakes83
XxHeroxX has won the Veto, BigBrother_78 is renominated for having the next most votes.

open group

~*Tengaged Big Brother Speed: Season 1*~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!