This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3423 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
DryIceBros
All I did was vote who I was told or vote someone random. XD I feel I'm being given more credit than I deserve. Or something like that.

Well you were awesome in other games, I guess I overrated you in this one based on that :P

But after the merge, you and Dan were like the only rootable players left.
3423 days 2 hours ago
me2013
There was me - but the hosts wouldn't let me play...........
3423 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
0 min ago
me2013
There was me - but the hosts wouldn't let me play...........

They should've let us in as Outcasts <3
3423 days 2 hours ago
RedWing91
That is all the awards?
3423 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Yeah they should - oh well next time

We have a challenge soon Rob....

get your boots on!
3423 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Oh I'm ready, don't worry.
3423 days 2 hours ago
Johnwillwin
RedWing91
That is all the awards?

Any moments you remember that are noteworthy?
3423 days 2 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
0 min ago
Johnwillwin
RedWing91
That is all the awards?

Any moments you remember that are noteworthy?

LOL PWND
3423 days 1 hour ago
RedWing91
What the fu**?

What did ya'll expect me to do? Stand on my head and do cartwheels? I made do with what I had. The cast wasn't active or willing to try and make the move. What do you want me to do tell them hey vote for me i'm a threat? It's not my fault they didn't take me out. I got TK to trust me. There is a reason I don't have Bataglia in my friend list cause A) I don't want us being targeted for being friends and B) I don' need to send him messages on here.

I'm sorry if our friendship made it boring for you what did you want me to do turn on him to make the game more interesting?

And yes Rob I did consider taking TK in case they ever blindsided Bataglia. And I didn't lie in any of my answers or kiss anyone's a**. I said TK because everyone else gave up. I didn't make them give up they did that on your own. And I know i'm not the most strategic player but I don't need people to be strategic for me. Yes I let LOML do the strategizing for me when we play because when I play with her winning is not on my mind. I just try to spend as much time with her as I can.
3423 days 1 hour ago
zorbo678
Who was villain of the season?
3423 days 1 hour ago
RedWing91
I want to know how the votes went they weren't all in the VL
3423 days 1 hour ago
Johnwillwin
Whoa Red I didn't mean it like that. I meant by every vote was a landslide and no real drama for an award
3423 days 1 hour ago
BigBrother_78
can their be ruternies next season?
3423 days 1 hour ago
BigBrother_78
returnies?
3423 days 1 hour ago
Johnwillwin
Nothing will be discussed about next season unless you are in VL (which I noticed you left)

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!