This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

3457 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Greetings, final 9.  You all have had to fight through a lot of competition to get here, and you are finally being rewarded. DROP. YOUR. BUFFS. YOU ARE MERGED!!!!

Since we have no creativity, this new tribe of 9 will be named Moto Maji. 

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND IN CONFESSIONALS.  This is a very important part of the game, especially around now, when the game becomes really interesting.  We want to know what's going on with you guys!

Also, to make things fair we will be RESETTING ALL STRIKES, meaning that if you had a strike, you no longer have one.  We're giving everyone a fair start and a clean slate now that we're merged.

Anyways, the first individual immunity challenge will be tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST, as per usual.  Be sure to be there, there is nothing you want more at this time of the game than safety!

If you have any questions, PM us or ask us below.  Good luck, and congratulations!
3457 days 19 hours ago
RedWing91
Why Moto Maji? That was Africa. Shouldn't it be Bula Bula at least like in Fiji?
3457 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
LMFAO some Survivor fan I am I mixed them up lmfao xD
3457 days 19 hours ago
yr_2007
yayy grats on merge guys :-)
3457 days 19 hours ago
Duke
Sweet!
3457 days 19 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Yay!
3457 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
Yes!
3457 days 10 hours ago
me2013
Yeah baby! now this is exciting...

I can't wait... Finally every man for himself.

(Am I the only girl?)

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!