This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Finale [Deliberation + Results]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2901 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Cara and Demi. It's been a looooong ride. But for one of you, it will be worth it. For one of you, you will be the FACE of this competition. For one of you, you will be a judge and help determine who will be the NEXT America's Next Top Model.

But only for one of you. For the other girl, she will leave with nothing but a spot as a guest judge on C_Shizz96's ANTM Cycle 2.

Let's begin deliberation!

Cara -

Repeat Theme - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HHGAoSRjigA/UtQrq0SXeFI/AAAAAAABJZs/t6q_UKwOxwo/s1600/dkny3.jpg
Hayden: Cara, this is FLAWLESS. Despite not having the strongest portfolio necessarily, you have earned your right to be here. I loved this theme and I loved what you did with it. You actually one of your lowest scores when we first did this theme but I think you’ll get one of the highest scores with this shot! Amazing!
Zed: I loved this! The colors worked great your face was little off with the rest of the tone of the photo but still good job.
TR1: You look like you are taking a shit, and your eyebrows are not cute. But, I love how this connects with the theme and how the car really takes affect and outshadows your face. The dress and purse was cute as well.

Saleswoman - http://www.blackblessedblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/blackblessed245.jpg
Hayden: Cara, I love it. What else can I say? You are absolutely selling the jewelry and I would buy it right now if it were in front of me. You are really something special and you use your beautiful eyes to your advantage which is really smart.
Zed: Very very very nice job. This was the best add I've seen tonight.
TR1: WOW! WOW! WOW! I love it! This is beautiful and I absolutely love the outfit you are wearing, great posing, great idea, and it really just triggers me.

Demi -

Repeat Theme - http://41.media.tumblr.com/45e866bcf648f4500ce835537dc85f1c/tumblr_ntpwa8E18x1roewk4o1_540.png
Hayden: Demi, you were smart to go with this theme because I feel like it represents you.  You are an edgy girl.  You rocked this shot and I’m so happy with what you did with your hair and makeup. Great job, girl!
Zed:  QUEEN MURDER ME!! This was one of the best photos in this entire competition you did such amazing job with this.
TR1: YOU ARE EDGY, but this seems more safe than anything. I will say though that your outfit is fab and your face really goes well with your pose.

Saleswoman - http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/demi-lovato/images/1/15/Cool_for_the_summer_photoshoot_(1).png/revision/latest?cb=20150827190848
Hayden: This is a nice shot but it was a little boring. Like, we’ve seen you with this outfit and background before. I wish you had done something at least a little different with that. The pose is great and you did a good job modeling the shoes, though.
Zed: If this was for high heels I would like that they be showcased a little bit more. but this was such a good photo! Nice Job.
TR1: The pose was really gross, but it does enhance the heels which was AWESOME. It actually looks similar to your other photo, but it's good overall.
2901 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Before me two beautiful and worthy models stand. One of you is America's Next Top Model.
Here's how we will decide who that is: it is all about NUMBERS not just opinions.
50% of the decision will be your final photoshoots' scores.
the other 50% will be a score out of 20 from each judge based on your personality and your body of work(portfolio).

So when all 120 points are added together, the girl with the highest amount of points will be America's Next Top Model.
2901 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*holds Cara's Hands*
2901 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*whispers to Cara*

You won girl, I know it

*squeezes her hands*
2901 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*tears run down Demi's eyes*
2901 days ago
HaydenNicole
America's Next Top Model is...
2901 days ago
HaydenNicole
By a difference of just 2.5 points...
2901 days ago
HaydenNicole
CARA DELEVIGNE! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!

You've defeated 15 other models to get here! And in return, you will be displayed on the cover of our homepage and will be the FACE of ANTM. Not only that, but we will be seeing you on the panel ALL season long for Cycle 2 where you will help decide who will be the NEXT winner.
2901 days ago
HaydenNicole
Demi, you made it SO far. You truly proved the judges wrong from week 1. You will be a guest judge for at least 1 week on C_Shizz96's ANTM Cycle 2! It has been such a pleasure watching you grow.
2901 days ago
s73100
Ya Cara!!!
2901 days ago
Darriusdabest
*hugs Cara*

Congratulations girl you deserve it!!!

*wipes tears*

Confessional : This experience was AMAZING! I'm so glad that I made it this far. This isn't the last of Demi *winks*
2901 days ago
Zed55
Congratulations Cara!
2900 days 23 hours ago
Blondelle
OH MY GOSH!
*hugs Demi*

Thank you so much girl, you are so fierce, do not be sad at all!

*hugs Hayden and judges*

Thank you so much! It is an honor to have competed in your presence and I am even more honored to be a judge next season!

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!