This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 7 Evaluation

Topic » Final 7 Evaluation

2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Doin this for fun. Ima tell you how I personally feel about the final 7 and their portfolio.
2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Ariana - Ariana has the weakest portfolio of the bunch. If Ariana wins this competition, I'd be disappointed as of right now due to her lack of exceptional photos.

Highest Score: 23.5
Lowest Score: 21
Average Score: 22.19
Average Photo Call-Out: 7.5
Total Amount of Points from Judges: 177.5
0 best photos
1 time in the bottom 2
2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Behati - Behati has a pretty weak portfolio too. She has had some ups but a lot of downs. If Behati were to win now, I'd be a little unhappy since she has yet to wow me.

Highest Score: 27.5
Lowest Score: 14.5
Average Score: 22.44
Average Photo Call-Out: 6.5
Total Amount of Points from Judges: 179.5
1 best photo
2 times in the bottom
2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Candice - Candice's portfolio is looking stronger and stronger as the numbers dwindle. If she were to win right now, I'd be pleased but not as pleased as I could be.

Highest Score: 28.5
Lowest Score: 22.5
Average Score: 25.75
Average Photo Call-Out: 3.6
Total Amount of Points from Judges: 206
2 best photos
0 times in the bottom
2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Cara - Cara has consistently done well throughout this competition. Has she stood out a lot? No. But would I be okay with her winning? Yes. Cara has the right look she just needs to work on her photos a tad more.

Highest Score: 28
Lowest Score: 22
Average Score: 24.94
Average Photo Call-Out: 4.4
Total Amount of Points from Judges: 199.5
1 best photo
0 times in the bottom
2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Demi - Demi has always been getting mixed reviews from the judges. However, she has gotten a lot of 10's in the past. Her portfolio is pretty great but she has never been the best in any photoshoot yet. If she were named winner right now, I'd be happy but not too happy. She needs to step it up.

Highest Score: 27.5
Lowest Score: 20.5
Average Score: 25.5
Average Photo Call-Out: 4.4
Total Amount of Points from Judges: 204
0 best photos
0 times in the bottom
2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Miranda - In the beginning, Miranda was the clear winner. She won 3 out of the first 4 photoshoots and was on fire. But as time went on, she started drifting towards the middle. Still, I'd be happy if she won. I do think she has the best portfolio of anyone so far and hasn't delivered a bad picture yet.

Highest Score: 29
Lowest Score: 23
Average Score: 25.88
Average Photo Call-Out: 3.1
Total Amount of Points from Judges: 207
3 best photos
0 times in bottom
2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Taylor - When I first saw Taylor, I thought for sure this girl would be leaving within the first 3 weeks. But here she is in the final 7 and giving some of the best photos in the competition. I actually wouldn't be upset if she won. She has been the biggest shock to me.

Highest Score: 28
Lowest Score: 19.5
Average Score: 25.3
Average Photo Call-Out: 4.6
Total Amount of Points from Judges: 201
1 best photo
0 times in the bottom
2913 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Most points to least points:
1 - Miranda (207)
2 - Candice (206)
3 - Demi (204)
4 - Taylor (201)
5 - Cara (199.5)
6 - Behati (179.5)
7 - Ariana ( 177.5)

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!