This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ariana Grande's Meeting With Peih-Gee

Topic » Ariana Grande's Meeting With..

2924 days 10 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Hello Peih-Gee! I'd like to just come here to say that Courtney D did not come to Candice or I at all about the theme for our group. She, instead, decided to do whatever the fuck she wanted to do and that's not part of the challenge! This challenge is about communication and she had 0 communication skills! She's been at the bottom week after week and now, here's another reason to show why she shouldn't be here. I refuse to do her theme because, unlike her, Candice and I have been discussing what theme to do. So you can either delete Courtney D's picture and tell her to talk to her group before submitting OR Candice and I will do our own theme that's different from Courtney D's trash theme.
2924 days 8 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Oop
2924 days 8 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
OMG THEY SENT IT TO THE WRONG COURTNEY
2924 days 8 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
Me and a different team chose movies cuz i thought i was in their team cuz im Courtney D and the girl in their griup is Courtney S

Im so sorry i didnt realize they sent it to the wrong Courtney
2924 days 8 hours ago
topazisqueen
I'm so confused so I'm in this group
2924 days 7 hours ago
Darriusdabest
LMAOOO

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!