This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

***Past Season's***

Topic » ***Past Season's***

3466 days 10 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Well Season 8 was a ride with no stops. IT WAS JUST SO FUCKING BUMPY! It would have been an amazing season if people would just play and stop bitching lol! I had a lot on me season 8 but it was all okay in the end. Just like the others, a well deserved winner was crowned in the end. Cancanpiano was truly a star in many ways! He survived eviction after eviction slaying the polls while gaining support from the viewers. He worked his magic and ended up with the victory! Such a crazy ride with my first removal of a contestant (a freaking past winner) because of breaking the 1 rule of talking rude to or threats towards the host will get you removed/banned from group! In the end, all was good with the crowning of cancanpiano as the ultimate champion! :)
3465 days 12 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
----------Season 9-----------
19th- Macda27
18th- CheapCheep
17th- Guigi
16th- CourtneyYates
15th- Kiara_xoxo
14th- coolKat
13th- bklimas
12th- Stashio833
11th- Survivorgame1
10th- ParvatiS
9th- tditdatdwt1234d
8th- pikachu142
7th- Lennon
6th- bbfan166
5th- Cupcakes83
4th- Lol4ever
3rd- crnjromeo2
2nd- ClassiCaz5
1st- Mickiejames22
3465 days 12 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Wow season 9 had an awesome cast but half went inactive when we got down to the final 12! Then the actives started evicting each other left and right until one active remained...... Mickiejames22! She back-stabbed her friends and foes and took 4 in-actives to final 5 with her! Brilliant strategy if you ask me! NOTHING I'VE EVER SEEN DONE BEFORE! she slayed the nominations and ended up in the finals! She also won with half the votes and was crowned the champion of season 9!!
3463 days ago
WannaBeeFriends
-------------Season 10---------------
17th- Mahalpin11
16th- jayjet
15th- Jassos4
14th- jdd94
13th- chibideidara
12th- BigBrother_78
11th- NerdiiKiid
10th- NotNicky333
9th- Tylerseeg
8th- joshrasmussen26
7th- rudge12
6th- coolKat
5th- TheLogic
4th- DryIceBros
3rd- Steven7
2nd- XoAmanda
1st- josiahsurvivor
3463 days ago
WannaBeeFriends
The snake was a BLAST to host! It had the most paranoia in any season that was hosted by me! The snake fooled everyone by going un-nominated and grasping the golden victory crown like a queen!! But who was the snake you may ask? It was no other than JosiahSurvivor! Random.Org picked her out of the 17 cast members and what a good job he made! ;) Josiah might have back-stabbed and lied but she done it FLAWLESSLY by never going on the block THE WHOLE GAME! She was a well deserved winner (if not one of the best) xD I loved watching Josiah play this game and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of this queen! Mark my words ;) xoxo
3462 days 4 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
----------------Season 11----------------
20th- Survivorpanda   *Boy*
19th- garygbs2nd   *Boy*
18th- LoopyCoco1   *Boy*
17th- Libanz00   *Boy*
16th- Blake18   *Girl*
15th- TheLogic   *Girl*
14th- Justunreal   *Boy*
13th- NerdiiKiid   *Boy*
12th- tditdatdwt1234d   *Girl*
11th- Mickiejames22   *Girl*
10th- coolKat   *Girl*
9th- Juliann   *Boy*
8th- Guigi   *Girl*
7th- Anigav   *Girl*
6th- Samoth   *Boy*
5th- CourtneyYates   *Girl*
4th- shawndorman12   *Girl*
3rd- joey65409   *Boy*
2nd- XxHeroxX   *Girl*
1st- Survivorgame1   *Boy*
3462 days 4 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Just when I thought season 11 was going to fail.... IT KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! This was the most active season..EVER! It had one of the best and most rememberable casts of the 11 seasons! I loved this one so much because of all the blindsides and shocking polls! Even the finale poll was a huge shocker! All the final 3 deserved it but the public did choose the ultimate victor.....Survivorgame1! In this season all the boys were getting picked off first and the girls were clearly running the game! BUT the girls got way to comfortable and didnt see Survivorgame1 COMING! He slayed the game by going un-nominated until the final 4 whenever he slayed that poll and swooped into the finals and won! Survivorgame was clearly a great winner for controlling the alliances and evictions! He won 7 out of the 8 immunity's and he was charming! If I could pick a top 3 winners... he would totally be there ;)
3450 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
---------Season 12----------
19th- coolKat
18th- rydean0207
17th- JoeMoe
16th- Mitchkid64
15th- pikachu142
14th- Maxdaboss123
13th- TheLogic
12th- Rperduex11
11th- CheapCheep
10th- Brandt69
9th- JustinV53
8th- bklimas
7th- harrywasnak
6th- Survivorgame1
5th- Jesse2014 ~new housemate~
4th- Stashio833
3rd- Jared242
2nd- kevinfell
1st- Sanettei
3450 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Season 12 was a kicker! It was by far an interesting cast! I loved hosting every second of it! It was kinda long but as they say.. All good things must come to an end! And in this ending it gave us a new, fresh winner..... Sanettei!!!! Sanettei came in new and curious of how things worked out. She adapted to the game as if she were a pro! She survived eviction after eviction! She was one of many that were nominated a bunch! Saniettei even had to overcome 2 huge obstacles right before the finale! One was the double eviction at final 6 which she barely managed to get threw whenever she had the 3rd highest percentage to evict! The other was the final 4 eviction when she barely survived again beating out Stashio833 for final 3! In my opinion Sanettei was a deserving winner and no one can tell me other wise!
3449 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
--------Season 13---------
17th- minidude13
16th- NotNicky333
15th- WANJ
14th- KOKidd
13th- spinfur
12th- FighterMan
11th- DryIceBros
10th- coolKat
9th- Justunreal
8th- LoopyCoco1
7th- NerdiiKiid
6th- garygbs2nd   ~new housemate~
5th- Macda27
4th- bklimas
3rd- Samoth
2nd- josiahsurvivor
1st- Brandt69
3449 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
WOW SEASON 13 WAS THE LONGEST SEASON I'VE EVER DONE! it lasted 4 hours and 30 mins! WOW! But it was AWESOME! It had the most TWISTS EVER in a season! 13 TWISTS! It was a season to remember leading all the way up to the finale where there was the most votes casted for a winner EVER! well who was this winner you may ask? THAT WINNER WAS NO OTHER THAN..... Brandt69! The viewing public loved him and his best friend Josiahsurivor (a past winner)! They ran the game and ended up in the final 2! Which is when Brandt69 pulled out the win and shocked us all! He was an awesome winner by taking bullets for his team, surviving a ton of polls, having to overcome huge tasks, and by taking down the most popular player (josiahsurvivor) in the finals! This season will go down as one of my favs! I loved every minute of it! #AwesomeCast  #ThxForTheFun xoxo
3448 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
-------Season 14----------
26th- NerdiiKiid
25th- Brandt69
24th- NotNicky333
23rd- Baseball03
22nd- Sackeshi
21st- Jesse2014
20th- LoopyCoco1   ~new player~
19th- MickieJames22
18th- Blake18
17th- garygbs2nd ~new player~
16th- JustinV53
15th- FighterMan
14th- KOKidd
13th- shaneisdaman
12th- BigBrother06
11th- bklimas
10th- spinfur
9th- coolKat
8th- harrywasnak
7th- DryIceBros ~new player~
6th- woodrowwrust
5th- FlamingJojo   ~new player~
4th- Broniak   ~new player~
3rd- ayeel   ~new player~
2nd- Maxdaboss123
1st- ninjohn
3448 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Season 14... RECORD BREAKING SEASON..... It has broken the most records ever!
Most Twists EVER! LONGEST GAME EVER! Most new players EVER! Most PLAYERS EVER! RECORD BREAKING POLL VOTES ~INCLUDING THE FINALE POLL~! This season BROUGHT IT! All the way up to the FINALE! It was so much fun to host! GREAT CAST! GREAT TWIST! and GREAT WINNER! Wait...... Who was the winner?? IT WAS NO OTHER THAN........... NINJOHN!!!!!!! This guy has gone from getting slaughtered to getting CROWNED the champion!!! Watching Ninjohn play was outstanding <3 He made sure all the evicted housemates evicted left with no hard feelings by saying nice things about them! He also was never inactive and survived every fucking twist and turn thrown at him! He clearly ran this game and I had an amazing time hosting with him! THIS CAST MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT MAXDABOSS123 WAS ROBBED.... BUT ULTIMATELY YOU CHOSE HIM AS THE WINNER OF SEASON 14: PANDORA'S BOX~ WITH THE MOST VOTES EVER!!!!! #Season14REPRESENTS
3447 days 11 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
---------Season 15----------
~WALKED THE PLANK~
24th- ClaireBella    -the Titanic Too crew member-
23rd- spinfur   -the Happy Hooker crew member-
22nd- coolKat   -the Happy Hooker captain-
21st- Mickiejames22   -the Wet Dream captain-
20th- harrywasnak   -the Titanic Too crew member-
19th- BigGunn07   -the What's Up Dock crew member-
18th- Sackeshi   -the Dark Secret crew member-
17th- panda6785   -the Dark Secret crew member-
16th- TheLogic   -the Castaway crew member-
15th- Brandt69   -the Dark Secret crew member-
14th- garygbs2nd   -the What's Up Dock captain-
13th- DryIceBros   -the Wet Dream crew member-
12th- Broniak   -the Titanic Too captain-
11th- Maxdaboss123   -the Castaway captain-
10th- Jesse2014   -the What's Up Dock crew member-
9th- LEANNA   -the Happy Hooker crew member-
8th- Blake18   -the Wet Dream crew member-
-------Evicted--------
7th- Samoth
6th- nikw98
5th- Kiara_xoxo
4th- KOKidd
3rd- kevinfell
2nd- shaneisdaman
1st- Survivorgame1

==================================================

-------SUNK---------
*the Happy Hooker*
-------SUNK---------

-------SUNK----------
*the What's Up Dock*
-------SUNK----------

~~~SAILS FOREVER~~~
*the Castaway*
~~~SAILS FOREVER~~~

--------SUNK--------
*the Titanic Too*
--------SUNK--------

--------SUNK---------
*the Wet Dream*
--------SUNK---------

-------SUNK---------
*the Dark Secret*
-------SUNK---------
3447 days 11 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Season 15 was okay :) I liked it but it wasn't my fav! The cast didn't bring much drama.. I think all the good players left early and we were left with just Survivorgame1 and his 2 friends controlling the game.. It was just okay :p I do think Survivorgame1 was a good winner tho! FIRST PERSON TO EVER WIN TWICE! I'v seen many winners come in 2nd and 3rd trying to claim the victory once again but SOMEONE FINALLY DONE IT! This season was like a bootleg Cliques tbh. But the cast mates enjoyed so thats always good ;)

open group

★☆★ Ultimate Stars ★☆★

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!